News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Enter the Haggis!!!

Started by Madge Estes, April 16, 2009, 04:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madge Estes

Seamus -

There's a reason they call it Swamp Juice...
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Seamus Ex Machina

Apparently 'Swamp Juice' leads to 'Bog Head'...... ;)

Actually, I was kidding;  it was tasty, cold, and a welcome alternative to beer....and no hangover.....

Gotta love the name!
Legendary Hellraiser

Escarlata

And they're doing it again *grinning madly* shall we???

9/10 – Engine Room – Tallahassee, FL
9/11 – Skipper's Smokehouse – Tampa, FL
9/12 – The Social – Orlando, FL

Who's up for hitting Skipper's on the 11th? It's a Friday night and we had so much fun last time. But I'm going slow on the margaritas and eating some carbs this time. I want to remember the whole concert!

Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Hector

Esc, this is awesome -- thanks for posting.  Count me in for Skippers and I'd be game for Orlando as well.  Outstanding!
-

Seamus Ex Machina

A second big helping of the Haggis....!   Oh yeah!! ;D
Legendary Hellraiser

Escarlata

*grinning* YAY! I'm looking forward to it.

I'm anxious to hear if Madge will feel up to it, I think that's her return week from Michigan.

Slight brain fade on my part, Michigan doesn't end for another month. Madge won't be with us.
Esc be no lady!

Escarlata

Bumping this up, the Tampa concert is the 11th of September. Got our tickets today. Who's joining us?
Esc be no lady!

Peddlin

They are in Chapel Hill tomorrow.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Hector

Esc, while I am not 100%, it is still my plan to attend!  I may not be there too late however as I have to be in Gainesville at 7 AM for tailgating the next morning.
-

Ambios

Alas, Lady Maud and I will be absent.  Too much to do before we leave on the 13th for Ohio and Meghan's wedding!
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Escarlata

No problem with the early night, Hector. We've got to drive to Ft Lauderdale the next day so, while the there will be alcohol involved, any drinking will be in moderation.

Ambios, I understand why you and Lady Maud won't be joining us. Know that you, and all those who can't attend, will be missed. Safe journey
Esc be no lady!

Madge Estes

really wishing I could figure out how to be in two places at once!  Love y'all.  Dance a jig or two for me!!! ;D

Ambios

Quote from: Madge Estes on September 04, 2009, 04:09:08 PM
really wishing I could figure out how to be in two places at once!  Love y'all.  Dance a jig or two for me!!! ;D

You know there's a group of us that dearly wish you could pull off that stunt (2 places at once) the NEXT weekend too  ;) !  You will be sorely missed, but we know you'll be there in spirit   ;D :'( ;D
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214

Madge Estes

Indeed Ambios!  You know I'm there in love and thoughts.  Give me girl a big squeeze and kiss for me, will you please?  Safe travels!

Ambios

Quote from: Madge Estes on September 10, 2009, 03:44:52 PM
Indeed Ambios!  You know I'm there in love and thoughts.  Give me girl a big squeeze and kiss for me, will you please?  Safe travels!

Most assuredly (she'll get her first live hug Monday afternoon!)...and you know we'll share pictures just as soon as they're available!  Hope you continue to have a great run!
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214