News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Jewelry vendor question

Started by WaywardWench, April 21, 2009, 01:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaywardWench

Anyone know the name of the vendor that was @ BARF this year that carried all the flower necklaces/earrings with the crystals? I know I got a card and I think they are online but I can't remember the name and I am not home at the moment, even if I could fine the card.

Thanks

Ladyfair

There were a few like that, including me....did you take a look at my website? 

If its not me, give me a tad more info on what it looked like....ie.....wire wrapped ,.,,, or solid metel... sterling silver..or maybe the area you were at..... such as mud boys stage or chess match......or a nearby pub??
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Ambios

Wayward....considering the time you spent traveling with Her Majesities court, and some of what I remember you admiring, I believe you may be talking about Princessories

My heartiest apologies if I'm wrong, Ladyfair.....but methinks that's who she's aiming for....
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Ladyfair

Its okay if its not me... I was just trying to narrow down the name search for her...giggle...there were so many of us jewelry vendors there...smile
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Ambios

Quote from: Ladyfair on April 21, 2009, 06:54:40 PM
Its okay if its not me... I was just trying to narrow down the name search for her...giggle...there were so many of us jewelry vendors there...smile

Just wanted to make sure you understood, and that my next Peeps were not poisoned!   ;D ;D
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

WaywardWench

Thank you, Ladyfair. Well I know your lovely wares.... and your merchandise too. <wagglebrow>.

It is as Ambios recalls, I found the card tucked in a pouch when I got home. Thank you both for your time and help.

Fionna, Wayward Wench

MargaretheDietrich

Quote from: WaywardWench on April 21, 2009, 07:44:26 PM
Thank you, Ladyfair. Well I know your lovely wares.... and your merchandise too. <wagglebrow>.

It is as Ambios recalls, I found the card tucked in a pouch when I got home. Thank you both for your time and help.

Fionna, Wayward Wench

Wayward, They sometimes have a booth at Lohn Levique and are usually out at FPF in November (if you can wait that long!  ;))
I have a purse from them and have my eye on a few necklace sets.
Can you please PM me their contact info?
And Ladyfair, if I but had the courage I'd commission a maile bikini. But, I'm too chicken!  :D

Escarlata

Princessories is also at TnRF and PaRF if you need something between now and then. And they've been at Lady of the Lakes most years. Give Johnny and MJ a hug from me, if you're so inclined.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time