News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Knight's Tourney May 9th

Started by humphrey, April 23, 2009, 01:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humphrey

The newest installment of the Knight's Tourney is coming up May 9th.  11 am to 5 pm

The Pickled Brothers will be appearing and rumor has it Minstrel Woode will perform as well,  along with the KOGT and Ancient Hounds. Also we will have a few vendors....hand made jewelry, pottery, porcelain, candles, soaps, oils, leather goods...a lot of them you might recognize from area faires.  All for the cost of $3 the regular castle admission.

We, the volunteers, are also doing a little pot luck thing. I will be bring my famous meatless lasagna, so Travis wont have to subsist on doughnuts lol

And, as luck will have it, there is a wedding that night, but no reception. So alot of us are going to stay well out of the way and invade the castle when the happy couple high-tails it. A mini Castleteer? Who knows. But all are invited to come and enjoy a beautiful fun day at the Castle....for only $3  :)

Ariyana the hugging wench

Come play with us that day!!! (and into the night??? what say you Sir Humphrey?)

We could even all run out and invade somewhere (In garb!) for dinner leaving the wedding people alone and then return to take over the castle for the evening (night?)

The Knight's tourney's are great fun and a wonderful time to enjoy at the castle!

Ariyana the hugging wench

Make your plans now! Who is going to come play with us on Saturday, May 9th?

For reference, The Pickled Brothers and Minstrel Woode will be performing.. ok well Travis.. and Jeff or Rowan. so half of each.. we just might have ourselves a wooden pickle? lol or maybe a Dill E of a day...? yeah I know bad jokes lol..

Plus we will have the ancient hounds, and the Knights themselves who now have 2 possible shows to perform! and I will be there.. at the front gate even to take your admission, stamp your hand and welcome you to the Castle! Bring a picnic and come stay for the day! All this for a bargain price of $3 each!

And we still have to solidify plans but there is a definite lean towards us all heading out for dinner together (In garb of course!) then heading back to the castle for the evening... who's coming?

See you then!