News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Place

Started by Muffin, April 24, 2009, 03:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadBishop

Damn, I just got home from work.  Did I miss the party?   :-[

R/F.com member since 2003

escherblacksmith

dunno, I left about 4pm
--

Synnovea

Quote from: Noble Dreg on May 30, 2009, 05:50:18 PM
Nice digs guys, welcome home!

Oh, someone promised me the "sloppy joe" recipe.

And another someone promised me something else.   ;)

Just got home a bit ago....will deliver on the promises tomorrow. ;)  Was nice to see you today Dreg! 

Nice place Muffin & Bacardi!!! 

Marietta Graziella

Much moving was accomplished, lots of laughing and only a small amount of breakage.   Not too shabby.

I got home about 11:30 last night.  Course we were done with the work LONG before that.  Needed some time to soak up all the celebratory new home beers before hitting the road.  Wanted to get up and get moving this morning, even though our new home owners graciously prepared a proper bed for me, just in case.   :D

Can't wait to see the place with everything put away and set up. *STORAGE STORAGE STORAGE!*   ;D  I really like driving down your street. 
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

DeadBishop

Well geez, and here I thought I got home too late from work to come over last night.  For those of us who couldn't make it, when's the next BBQ so we can see the new place?  ;D

R/F.com member since 2003

Synnovea

...Also wanted to say that it was very nice to meet a new R/F face that I hadn't yet - Escher!  Always a pleasure to put a face to the name on these forums.  Pleezed ta meetcha! :) :)

Muffin

Thank you Thank you Thank you for all of your help!! A million trillion times over!! We couldn't have done it without all of you!!

The place is slowly coming together.. I've spent the last two days scrubbing out the kitchen (was mighty dirty! Bleh!!) but things are starting to be put away and I am hoping to move on from that room and into another!! (and then start the touch up painting and removing the paint that has been slopped every where.. seriously, you have to try to be that sloppy with the painting!!!)

Once we are all settled in there will be a BBQ/party planned!! I am figuring sometime in either late June or early July!

Thank you again!!!  :-* :-* :-*

A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Marietta Graziella

I'm so glad I was able to be helpful.  It seems like my best intentions go awry with stuff like this so the star must've aligned just right for us.  Huzzah!

BTW, I love to organize.  *hint hint*  I'm just sayin'.   ;)
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

SleepyArcher

Now that you are closer I smell a Wii party coming up....
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.