News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend July 11-12th

Started by SarviaRose, April 30, 2009, 08:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SarviaRose

So who is all coming for opening weekend?

I will be flying back from AZ to go to. I know some of the Bayou Scoundrels will be attending and I think Goody and Lady Renee will be there also.
Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP

wildthingjew

now ya gotta know that miss katie scarlett and i will be there, and we can't wait to see ya again, you have a safe trip back and we shall see ya there
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

SarviaRose

That is good to hear I can't wait to see you and Miss Katie Scarlett again  :)

Gauwyn of Bracknell

My lady and I are considering - good faire?
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Lady Renee Buchanan

Quote from: Gauwyn of Brocknell on May 01, 2009, 03:58:56 PM
My lady and I are considering - good faire?

A wonderful faire with lots to do.  Lord Stephen and I will be there on the Sunday.  Would enjoy meeting you.

And of course, can't wait to see wildthingjew and Miss Katie Scarlet.  And a surprise (to me, I didn't know) visit from my sister Ette, Sarvia!

I will set up the meet and greet time and location as it gets closer.  Can't wait to see RF forum members, hope you will come to the meet and greet for a chat and photos.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Dayna

I'll be there Every Day this season, stop in and see me at the FOF garden.

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Lady Renee Buchanan

Quote from: unilady on May 04, 2009, 05:07:51 PM
I'll be there Every Day this season, stop in and see me at the FOF garden.

Dayna

Oh, you too, of course, Dayna.  I didn't mean to forget you.  I'm sorry.

I know we will be seeing you as NEW members of FoF!  Thanks to you, that is!   ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Dayna

Dear Renee,

Fear not, I was not offended, I'm so glad you and your dear Stephen (Steven?) will be joining the crew in the garden. 

Are you going to Janesville?  Unfortunately, I will be there only on Saturday, as I have arranged to spend Sunday with Janet the dessert goddess at her house sewing underwear like madwomen.  That is, if the people I'm crashing with confirm that we're still on, else don't know What I'll be doing.

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Margrett

I will be at Janesville as well. And like Dayna, I work at the faire. I won't be there every day like Dayna, but should be there at least one day of most weekends. I'm the Guilde of St. Lawrence--and I'm the very very short (just under five feet tall) brunette, pale white complexioned, middle-aged woman who smiles a lot and at some points has a lot of silver hair at her part if she's between dyejobs. (smile) I should be at faire on opening weekend but I'm not sure yet which day or days.

Margrett

Sergi_Karento

I will be there every day with the Rogues Guild. My girlfriend Kat will also be there every day. You can usually find us at most of the music sets. Can't wait for Bristol!! Hope to see everyone there!!

Lord Sergi Karento
Harold Freundlich
aka Lord Sergi Karento
Rogue #105 Bristol Second in Command
RenMerc #157
Privateer #358

Goody

Quote from: SarviaRose on April 30, 2009, 08:48:30 PM

I will be flying back from AZ to go to. I know some of the Bayou Scoundrels will be attending and I think Goody and Lady Renee will be there also.

OOOHHH...I was sad to hear you had moved but sooooo happy to hear you'll be there then!!! Yay!!

We'll be camping at Happy Acres in Kenosha with Wildthingjew if anyone wants to join us!

SarviaRose

Quote from: Goody on May 10, 2009, 01:21:10 PM
Quote from: SarviaRose on April 30, 2009, 08:48:30 PM

OOOHHH...I was sad to hear you had moved but sooooo happy to hear you'll be there then!!! Yay!!

We'll be camping at Happy Acres in Kenosha with Wildthingjew if anyone wants to join us!

We will see my family and the some of the BS crew are coming from Louisiana

Willa Swallow

A small representative of the Bayou Scoundrels will be there for opening weekend: Capt. Sin, Willa Swallow, Anita Goodman and, of course, Sarvia Rose.  We will be camping at Illinois Beach State Park.  We looked at Happy Acres, but it was a bit pricey for us.  It's going to be an expensive trip for us, so we're having to cut whatever corners we can.

On that note, if anyone can help us out with obtaining some discount tickets, we'd be much obliged.

SarviaRose

Willa I already talked to wildthingjew about discount tickets. I ordered some from her for us.

max and kate

Might show up opening weekend, second weekend for sure.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks