News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

You are shipwrecked Part 5

Started by Obadiah Jib, May 19, 2009, 10:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obadiah Jib

You bid farewell to the Indians and return to your campsite to look over your treasure.  Lady Pirates who attempted to seduce the Indians find themselves with a bonus item after a few moments of beach romance.  The Indians promise to return if you did not resort to violence or threats.  If you did they glare as they leave and you get a feeling of foreboding.

If you took the twelve steel fishing hooks you discover that catching fish is much easier and you constantly have a supply of food.  If you selected the healing elixir you find that the Indians did not lie and that it will heal two wounds (you need not use it all at once).  If you selected the flint and steel you can now make a fire and have cooked meals, warmth on cooler days, and light at night.  If you choose the bow and arrows you can use it to shoot fish in the shallows and shore bird providing you with more nourishment.  If you choose the cape of bird feathers you know that you can trade this item in Port Royal for at least of week or drink and companionship.

Weeks pass and you again set out to hunt the elusive wild boar.  You again follow a set of tracks that leads deep into the forested regions of the island.  Here amid the ferns and fronds you discover a large boar.  This black devil is at least two hundred pound of bristle, anger and hate and isn't pleased that you have entered its domain.  It squeals and charges.  What do you do?  Do you flee?  Do you fight and hope you can best the brute and earn a meal of pork?  Of do you retreat and try to trap the beast?
First Mate of the Portobello Rose.
I'm not the captain, I just dress better than he does.

Blue66669

I definitely will stand and fight...

I slaughter the pig using the rapier and axe that I have.
Blaidd Drwg

Welsh Wench

I squeal like a girl--because I am one--and climb up the coconut tree. The wild boar charges and stands at the tree and snarfs at me.

So...I bonk him in the head with a bunch of coconuts, knocking him out. I bonk him with a few more just to make sure he is unconscious and then I take twine, tie him up good and drag his weinie arse back to camp.

Now I hate this part--but I guess I have to do a little bloodletting in the jugular region.

Now, since I have flint, I start me a nice fire and....BARBEQUE!

If only my companion was K.C. Masterpiece.
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

maelstrom0370

Here Piggy, Piggy, Piggy.....
I steal his glasses, which makes him cry, complain loudly that it's my turn with the Conch and eventually drop a big honkin' rock on his head!

Welsh Wench

Quote from: MaelStrom on May 20, 2009, 08:05:07 AM
I steal his glasses, which makes him cry, complain loudly that it's my turn with the Conch and eventually drop a big honkin' rock on his head!

GAWD I hated that book!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Lady Christina de Pond

I take hold of my nearest rock and toss it at him. and i break his snout the dog grabs him and holds him until i lob off this head and the dog drags it back to camp as i drag dinner back we shall eat like kings tonight and use the entrails for bait for fishing
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Captain Jack Wolfe

I retreat and start tracking the boar.  The following morning, I find that he's been in my camp and spelled out "MY ISLAND" in stones.  I strike up negotiations with him, and find out his name is Arnold Ziffel, of the St. Croix Ziffels.  He's intelligent, an adept fisherman, and a fair cricket player.  We become friends and fish together, though he gets touchy when I jokingly call him "Bacon Sandwich".
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

maelstrom0370

Quote from: Welsh Wench on May 20, 2009, 09:37:45 AM
Quote from: MaelStrom on May 20, 2009, 08:05:07 AM

GAWD I hated that book!

That's cuz you were never a boy:P
In all fairness, when I re-read it as an adult I wanted nothing more that to boot most of those brats right in their arses!!

Lady Amy of York

After taking the  cheif  to his  native  island, and holding him captive  tell  I get   the  supplies I need,  I  make  good  on my  word  and  go  back  to  the island  I  was shipwrecked on  to  get  the  rest of  the  cheif's   buddies  that we  left  behind.  Unfortunately  2  of  his buddies  are missing.  Dragged off   by  some  wild  boar.   
   The  cheif  and his  the rest of his buddies  go off  to  hunt  the boar. Later  towards  dusk, they return  with the  dead  boar  and  we have  a pig  roast.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling