News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Mayfaire Photo Of The Day

Started by Jon Foster, May 25, 2009, 08:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Foster

I watched a countless number of people taking pictures at the faire this weekend... Post them for us!

Jon.

canonman

Great pic's as usual jon, I'm sure I'll see you and yours around at some of the faires this season. I couldn't make it to Mayfaire last weekend looks like everyone had a good time.

Jon Foster

Thanks Canonman.

Sorry you couldn't make it. We were looking for you on Saturday.  :(

But there's one more weekend for Mayfaire! I think we'll be there on Saturday with some additional kids (our kids friends). I need to take a few more shots this weekend. I had a unusually high number of junk pictures. I don't know if it was the body, the glass or my skills that were lacking... But I'll figure it out.

Jon.

Lady Gwyndolyn

But the Royal Wedding is on Sunday!  Is anyone going to be there on Sunday to take pictures??
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Jon Foster

A wedding on Sunday?  :-[ I'll be working on a new foundation Sunday.

Jon.

Guinevere of Leonesse

Quote from: Lady Gwyndolyn on May 27, 2009, 10:11:02 AM
But the Royal Wedding is on Sunday!  Is anyone going to be there on Sunday to take pictures??

We will be there with a camera on Sunday. :) I can take some pictures of the Royal wedding if you like, just name the place and time and I'll be there. :)

The more you worry, the longer it will take.

Jon Foster

Post them when you get them!

Jon.

canonman

Here's a few pic's from Mayfaire yesterday

Jon Foster

Excellent pictures Canonman!

It was nice to chat with you throughout the day too. And thanks for the use of your lens. I will get some of the pictures processed and uploaded tonight.

Jon.

Jon Foster

Here's one I like from Saturday. Can anyone guess who this is?  ;)

Jon.

Jon Foster

Oh man, look at what I found hiding in my pictures...

It's called "Kiss my Duck".  :D

Jon.

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

HHAHAHAHA!

I just wanna thank Lady Fair for the duckie ring, it makes a wonderful prop.

flidais

Quote from: Jon Foster on May 31, 2009, 10:07:01 PM
Here's one I like from Saturday. Can anyone guess who this is?  ;)

Jon.

Well that would be depending on what name she be goin' by that day.....It's the wonderful Stella!!!

Jon Foster

Did anyone see this happen? A saucy young lass was sent to the stocks only to be tortured by her mother and "little" sisters! Oh paybacks are awesome... And yes, she was one pissed teenager!

Jon.

canonman

I hope that was clean water and not dipped from the slop water bucket behind the stockaid... lol