News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

VARF featured on Fox 5 DC Morning News

Started by will paisley, June 05, 2009, 09:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

will paisley

Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

mehan

Huzzah to you folks! Nice almost five minute long plug on a DC TV station.  I hope the weather, combined with that will bring your gate to an all time high this weekend. 

Feline Groovy

Quote from: mehan on June 05, 2009, 10:35:27 AM
Huzzah to you folks! Nice almost five minute long plug on a DC TV station.  I hope the weather, combined with that will bring your gate to an all time high this weekend. 

Not just one long plug, but two of them!  And I'll give Holly credit, she really seemed to be into it and having as much fun as we were.   :) 

Just for fun, I took a few pics during some down time. They're not good but hey, whaddya want for free?  (Especially early on a chilly, rainy morning!)
Where was I going and how do I get there?

Mistress Cherry

I tried watching both vids and was disappointed when the second one cut off. I was expecting to be able to see Jason and Stephen fight! I've gone to Faire two weekend in a row and always miss their big scene.

I LOVE the exposure though. Cornelia told me where to go look for this, and I'd like to hope that it made a huge difference at the gate this past weekend.

Long live the Faire!

Feline Groovy

Give the second vid another try when you get a chance -- the page is set up to do an automatic refresh every so often (annoying!) so maybe you just happened to get caught by that.
Where was I going and how do I get there?

DragonWing

That was fantastic. I will be there this Sunday and most assuredly next year.  ;D
Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)

Mistress Cherry

*dies laughing* It did work the second time! *squees like a giant fan girl* Love those men. Love them love them. :)

One day I will have the mad sword skills.