News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Texas position(s)

Started by mistress lilly, June 15, 2009, 04:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistress lilly

As of Sept I will be transplanting myself to Texas.
I have worked, performed, organized and been a vendor at faires throughout the North East for the past 13 years and am looking to find some new faire homes in Texas. I am willing to travel anywhere in the state, though my base will be in the Brownsville area.

My performances specialize in character work, sideshow skills (bed of nails, fire eating, rope escapes, etc.) both of which include 20 minute shows.

I have done professional face painting and henna work for a decade.

I have no problem hawking, helping with grunt work or what you need. I have several full costumes, various language dialects/accents, an upbeat personality and a willingness to work.

I can't get down to Tx prior to Sept for auditions or interviews but am more than happy to send resume, references, letters of recommendations, photos and videos as well as have phone conversations.

Please contact me at Pele@Pyromorph.com and put "Texas Ren Work" in the subject line.

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you!!!
Lynnie
aka Mistress Lilly

bellevivre

You might want to get in touch with Sherwood Forest faire- it's a new faire opening east of Austin Early Spring 2010- it's already shaping up to be a major faire, and I know they really need performers as well as boothies, etc.

web site is www.sherwoodforestfaire.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

Merlin

Welcome my friend...or should I say ...Hola mi amigo.
(If you are in Brownsville...you'll need to pick up some Spanish)

As for being willing to travel...you will be doing some of that. You are barely in Texas and this is a pretty big State.
You're about 400 miles from TRF and 500 miles from Scarby.

Welcome to the greatest State in the Union !
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making