News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Misplaced Mug

Started by ~pixie~, June 17, 2009, 08:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~pixie~

While changing in the parking lot, I think I may have left my mug in the grass next to my car on closing day and pulled away not having picked it up.  Oh, how I hate when that happens!   :'( 

I was parked in the cast area next to Rob's motorcycle.  It's purple-pink-blue kind of swirly colored and has MDRF 2007 on the bottom.  If anyone has it, or has seen it, please let me know.  For all I know it's still sitting there in the grass. Although if it is, it has probably been driven over a time or two and has returned to the earth as the clay that it is. :: sigh ::

Not a huge deal, just thought I'd check to see if anyone happened to see it.

Thanks.

~ Pixie ~
the wicked wench
Rose Seller VARF
IWG #785 Local 42 MDRF
aka: Gold'n Penny
Irish Penny Brigade - Clan White

Pinn

Another demerit for the pet.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Feline Groovy

When I left a bit after 9:00 Sunday night, I didn't notice anything but odds are good that it was picked up much earlier.  (Then again, by that point it could have been sitting on the seat of my car and I wouldn't have noticed it!)  I'll ping Meredith to see if someone turned it in.
Where was I going and how do I get there?

~pixie~

Quote from: PinnMcrack on June 17, 2009, 08:24:03 AM

Rackin' 'em up, ain't I, Pin'n?  LOL.

Thanks, Feline.  I had to pull outta there right at closing time, so I'm sure someone saw it or unknowingly ran over it.
~ Pixie ~
the wicked wench
Rose Seller VARF
IWG #785 Local 42 MDRF

Captain Dungcaster

Let's hope no one ran over it. Of course if/when it is found will this mean you will have to perfom a song or dance at next years VARF cast meeting to get it back? Meredith?

All kidding aside, I hope you do get it back.

Frank
"Fantasy Football, Dungeons & Dragons for Jocks"
I.B.R.S.C #1068.

will paisley

Quote from: ~pixie~ on June 17, 2009, 09:06:10 AM
Quote from: PinnMcrack on June 17, 2009, 08:24:03 AM

Rackin' 'em up, ain't I, Pin'n?  LOL.

Thanks, Feline.  I had to pull outta there right at closing time, so I'm sure someone saw it or unknowingly ran over it.

My hat survived a full half hour or so of sitting in the middle of Courthouse Road without getting run over, so don't give up hope on your mug.
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

~pixie~

Frank, are you in cahoots with Pin'n?  I always gotta do something or another to get my lost stuff back.  Guess I should stop losing stuff, huh?

And Bill, how on earth did your hat get into the middle of the road?  I'm glad that didn't get run over, at least!  Your hat is so cool!
~ Pixie ~
the wicked wench
Rose Seller VARF
IWG #785 Local 42 MDRF

GoldenGoose

Not turned in yet -- but we'll check this weekend. We've had a really good track record of reuniting folks with their lost treasures.

~pixie~

~ Pixie ~
the wicked wench
Rose Seller VARF
IWG #785 Local 42 MDRF

lordwriothsley

I would pay money to see pixie have to sing and dance to get her mug back at next years faire. I mean what better than a beautiful wench having to dance just to get back something she lost.

Okay Okay I admit my mind was in the gutter on that one but when is it ever not in the gutter.  ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"