News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Opening Day Breakfast

Started by SleepyArcher, June 19, 2009, 05:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marietta Graziella

I'm afraid I'm out.  We will be having a pre-cannon meeting at our booth, dern it. 

Please do stop by Heart and Soles, booth 139 during the day to say hello!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on August 17, 2009, 07:31:37 AM
I'm afraid I'm out.  We will be having a pre-cannon meeting at our booth, dern it. 

Please do stop by Heart and Soles, booth 139 during the day to say hello!

Booo.... :(
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

white trillium

We'll be there and are bringing the sausage pinwheels we (I) brought to Goody's Pre-Twig breakfast.
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: LORD FONDLEBOTTOM on August 13, 2009, 11:13:21 AM
Quote from: Charlotte Rowan on August 06, 2009, 03:31:12 PM
Yay!!

I have a few ideas of what to bring... I'll let you guys decide. Here are the options, tell me which one soudns best:

1. Banana bread
2. Some juices (OJ and maybe grapefruit)
3. Yogurt and granola

I vote for banana bread...

Banana bread is out because I didn't buy bananas early enough for them to get overripe. Plus it sounds like there will already be a lot of baked goods (muffins, scones...). So I'll do yogurt and granola.

Carpathian

Quote from: Ferret on June 19, 2009, 12:05:39 PM
Not antsy yet.

I'll be there with Caribou coffee canteens. They have tea canteens too, if anyone has a preference let me know before.
Ferret
I would be a tea not a coffee...   ;D
If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!  :-)

Carpathian

Quote from: LORD FONDLEBOTTOM on August 13, 2009, 11:10:33 AM
PAGE 12!!!!!!!!
Here it is! It seems like we will have a good group attending. I will hopefully be getting there as the parking gates open and get to "the grove" to set up. I will update who is coming and what they are bringing as people post.

Sleepy/Ren Jen: fruit and a 6ft table.
Ferret: Caribou Coffee
Synn/Toar: Muffin(s), utensils
W Trillium: sausage
Lady Lily:
Sorcha/Rune:
goody:
Goody's mum:
Charlotte and Rob:
Carpathian:

I might have to stop somewhere and buy something since I am arriving by plane the day before...any ideas, and I am looking haven't found exactly where are we meeting at?  I know it is I believe starting around 8am...
If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!  :-)

Charlotte Rowan

Yup, 8am or thereabouts. Enter through the main gate, go all the way up to the front of the parking lot and turn left. You'll see a big grove of trees and that's where we'll be!

Lady_Lily

Have more schedule info...it's looking like I can be there for a bit. Is there a want for juice? or a suggestion on something very easy that's different (probably camping Friday night...so nothing cooked can really be done).

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Charlotte Rowan on August 18, 2009, 03:52:45 PM
Yup, 8am or thereabouts. Enter through the main gate, go all the way up to the front of the parking lot and turn left. You'll see a big grove of trees and that's where we'll be!

Would you mind if we stopped in?  M'Lady is trying to come with something to bring - how many will be there in total?  Anything needed?

I know it is not H/A, but could one use one of those coleman gas grills?
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Gauwyn of Brocknell on August 18, 2009, 04:34:56 PM
Quote from: Charlotte Rowan on August 18, 2009, 03:52:45 PM

Would you mind if we stopped in?  M'Lady is trying to come with something to bring - how many will be there in total?  Anything needed?

I know it is not H/A, but could one use one of those coleman gas grills?

Of course stop by, the more the merrier! I don't know if Safety Services would be big on a grill....

Gauwyn of Bracknell

I did not think it was too practical either - we will bring something a little easier
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

SleepyArcher

Lily juice would be great and cups for those who dont have mugs :)

Everyone just bring what you can, finger foods best as the clean up will be fast. cant wait to see everyone!
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Will Gamwell

Quote from: Charlotte Rowan on August 18, 2009, 07:14:08 PM
Of course stop by, the more the merrier! I don't know if Safety Services would be big on a grill....

Perhaps Nessa can give a more accurate response to this, but last I knew, tailgating was strictly forbidden when involving grilling and/or alcohol.

Synnovea

Sleepy - We need an update on page 12 for an accurate head count & what people are bringing please.

Muffin

I would definitely say no on the grilling! It attracts too much attention!! Our group has mostly been left alone as far as our pking lot gatherings since we clean up and don't make a ruckus...  ;)
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette