News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Majikah Perfumery coupon

Started by majikah, May 19, 2008, 02:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

majikah

Greetings from Majikah Perfumery.  We are the perfume shop next to the White Horse Tavern at Scarborough. 

Last weekend gifts with purchase are a free small hanging bottle with every purchase of $60.00 or more.  We also offer 10% off any purchase of two or more hanging bottles.  Now accepting Mastercard and Visa.

Just print out this message and bring it to the booth. 

Hope to see you soon.

SirRichardBear

Majikah Perfumery are wonderful vendors and great supporters of the Archery touranment.     
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

DonaCatalina

I've already stocked up for the year!  :o

I can't find the same quality of scent anywhere else.  :)
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Queen Bonnie

We can say that Majikah is the Queen's favorite perfumery! They did create a special scent just for me called- Lord Ambroisus! Grammercy, Adelia!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

DonaCatalina

Maybe I can get them to name my fragrance. No one else seems to carry the same spicy red Egyptian Musk.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

MorganaLightskirt

Honor Ruled by Steel    By Blood I am the Protector of the Sacred Steel  (that's what the sword says)

THELADYKAT

I work for them every weekend, they are wonderful people.
The Lady Kat.

Love with all your Heart, not just part of it.