News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Kilted at the Sci-fi con

Started by Zardoz, June 29, 2009, 01:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zardoz

Well,  last weekend, (6/26-28) I attended the ApolloCon Sci-Fi convention in Houston. It was a good time and I look forward to the next one!  Our own Aiacha was there as well, but sadly I didn't get a photo.
Here's a few pics;

As those of you who follow my adventures may know, I don't leave home without at least 2 or 3 women, and sometimes my wife! Here I am helping my heavily armed girltorage with their 'Men In Black' hall costume photo shoot. I cobbled up most of the rayguns we're using

We banged up this alien for fashion voilations!

Those girls changed costumes 4 or 5 times a day! This is their Celtic stuff. I'm just lucky if I rembember to bring stuff that matches! If I look a little tired here, it's about 10 pm and I just got through slugging it out on a panel about the new Star Trek movie.

Here's my friend and frequent TRF playtron Sandy, winning the Best in Show costume award, with her all handmade "Golden Dragon" costume.

Here I am sporting the XMarksthescot.com tartan with Austin based horror writer Gabrielle Faust, a lovely and talented young lady.

Here I am fixing to go into the awards show with talented and tall Texas SF writer Rhonda Eudaly. Geeks clean up OK!

Remember guys, I work hard so you don't have to!:cool:
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

Tim T

Lookin' good!  Sounds like fun.
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

LadyShadow

Looks like you had fun.  Maybe next year I will find out in time to be able to make it.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)