News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

It's tailgate time!!!!!

Started by Lady Guinness, July 02, 2009, 05:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Guinness

Many of the regular MDRFers  ::) are very familiar with our morning tailgate before faire....I am very happy to invite all of you to join us in our wonderful tradition Saturday and Sunday morning RenDezvous weekend.  Scotsman and I will start setting up around 0800 both mornings. As time gets closer I will explain where to look for us....not that you could miss it!
Dallan has graciously offered to assist with tailgate for this wonderful occasion. Thank you! Now it's time to start a sign up list for what you want to bring to tailgate to share with everyone. We do not expect for those folks coming from out of state to bother with bringing something, us locals will take care of it. I cannot wait to see all of you and welcome you to our beautiful and amazing faire!

Scotsman & Lady Guinness: Mimosas, beer, coffee, sandwiches

Capt Spleen

I'll 'ave a mimosa er 8. ..... witout th' OJ.

*Champagne be good ren breakfast food*

Lady Guinness

......sounds like a breakfast of champions......we will toast to the beautiful weekend ahead of us.  :D

Count Adolfo

is everyone getting excited yet?
2 months from now... from today... from right now... we'll be in the lot as cannon starts the day.
I'm counting down the days.  I always look forward to the sojourn up there to Revel Grove but this season it's gonna be 'off the chain' (as the youngin's say)

You'll see me at the tailgate, on that you can bet your bottom dollar

Lady de la Warr

Lady Guinness - you can definitely put us down to bring some extra champagne and probably some beer. As far as food goes I will better know when we get closer to the weekend in question  :)

Lady Guinness

Count Aldolfo- I know...I am so excited too.....It will be the best of times. Safe journey to our shire.

Lady Guinness

Lady de la Warr- I will list you as bringing more champagne....the more the merrier.. (can never have too much of the fizzy stuff) ::)

Dallan

Lady G -

Don't forget we are helping finacially with the Mimosa stuff. We'll bring two folding tables and Bagles.
Fight'n

Scotsman

Quote from: Dallan on July 06, 2009, 03:02:27 PM
We'll bring two folding tables

Cool ... thats all good Dallan, but you ARE bringing Lady Di too ... right? Yes, we need tables, yes we need coffee, yes we need bagels ... but we also need our eye candy too! ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Dallan

Fight'n

Seamus Ex Machina

I will be bringing black coffee.......  I will be avoiding mimosas...... ;)

Mebbe jest one....
Legendary Hellraiser

Athena

Quote from: Seamus Ex Machina on July 07, 2009, 07:15:49 PM

Mebbe jest one....

Which you'll be sharing.  ;D
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Feline Groovy

Quote from: Seamus Ex Machina on July 07, 2009, 07:15:49 PM

Mebbe jest one....

So you'll be the one drinking from a large bucket then?   ;)
Where was I going and how do I get there?

Peddlin

Seamus, Darlin' -

I will see your black coffee, and raise you some Irish Cream!

::)
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Ohhh Yea! I'll have some of that irish cream, I can't wait for you all to get here. ;D
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples