News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

This weekend

Started by Princess Alice, July 09, 2009, 09:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Alice

Wow, I feel really lame posting this, but anyways...

My boyfriend of 1.5 years left this week to report for military duty and I don't know when I'll see him again, so I've been pretty depressed.
I'm doing okay but just wanted to say, if anyone wants to do any extra flirting-niceness-friendliness this weekend, I would really appreciate it.
I just don't like being lonely.
Real Men Eat Fish.

Bahlien

Ah who likes being lonely? Well I could think of a few people but I wont go into that. I hope your man is well guarded by the almighty while he carries out the burdens of his duty.

On a lighter note, expect a visit! Just remind me where abouts you're working?  I work a joust... a joust ride that is, the one nearest to the elephants. I get a break every hour or so for a half hour.  So I get to wander frequently, if not shortly.

"Always with the negative waves, Always with the negative waves. Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful."

Princess Alice

The enchanted hat, right at front gate.
Real Men Eat Fish.

NelleMoorley

I'll be sure to stop by!  I'll ask my friends overseas to look out for him if they're close by.  We'll see you soon!
Nelle Moorley