News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Share your Faire

Started by Lord Finger, July 13, 2009, 04:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Finger

My observations from Sterling last weekend:

- Dustis may be a witch - she has chameleon eyes and is capable of odd contortions - if I see her near the dunk pond I'm going to see if she floats.
- PhotoMike has telephoto vision.
- Oysters are strange. 1/2 clam and 1/2 goober, how can something taste so right and feel so wrong?
- If there's no one in line, 5 people will manage to get there before you do.
- 1 falling glob of sauce will hit 4 pieces of garb on the way down. If you don't have 4 pieces of garb, it will hit someone else.
- Tammy was there in person, but it wouldn't have mattered (you kinda had to be there for this one).
- I'm a garbaholic.
- Sossity - LOL - I am warped forever (decorum does not permit a description of events).

Dustis

But...but...I can't swim. How deep is the dunke pond anyway? Are there fishies in there for catching? The Yacken!

Lord Finger

You're not supposed to swim, it's against the rules of the experiment. Deeper than you are tall. Yes, there are fishies, and probably turtles too. Yacken? Sounds like witch talk to me...

Dustis

The experiment has rules? That's silly. The Yacken is the angry beast of the shire that squashes nipperkins...or eats them. Nigel spoke of it alot last year aswell as Ginny Greenteeth.

Tazworth

Oh yes there is indeed a resident snapping turtle in there. We see him often watching from just below the surface. We have seen numerous serpents in there as well. And of course many many many golden fishes.
Brett aka Tazworth
Founder of Family of Faire

photomike

- Sossity - LOL - I am warped forever (decorum does not permit a description of events).

Yes, Sossity has that effect on many!
*links and URLs not allowed in signature* - Admin