News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

GLMF?

Started by katie_86, May 29, 2009, 08:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Griffith

Jesse, and anyone else traveling to GLMF, shoud go to the GLMF thread and add your name to the list.  There is also a gathering being planned for Friday evening at a nearby watering hole.  If anyone is going up the day before, you should add your name there so they have enough seats reserved.  There is a huge list builidng and it proves to be one of those memorable occasions.

Also, look for the huge tailgate in the parking lot before opening gate.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

chriscat53

I am really disappointed that I didnt get to the first weekend. On Tuesday I started to get an eye infection that I have been getting every few years since age 10. The following day one of my really good Benedictine monk friends began began his final days and they brought him back home to St. Vincent to die on Thursay. So I was back and forth to Latrobe from Friday to Tuesday. Oddly, the eye infection never developed even though I started the meds too late. I'm superstitious enough to think that was my little buddy Father Rip's doing.
Hope to see some of you pirate weekend. July 25 is my 56th birthday.

April

Anyone going on the 26th?
(or the 25th for that matter but idk if i can make both days...)
God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

Professor M

April, I may not make it for the 25-26.  My goal is August 1.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

lonerose79

I'll be there that weekend. I mean, come on, pirate weekend, heck yes. I'm still working on transportation for August 1st & 2nd.