News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

some of my bristol pic

Started by SarviaRose, July 25, 2009, 09:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SarviaRose

Per request.

The front gate

The lake (my mom and dad are on the bridge)

My friend Carrie and me

r/f group shot
back row l-r Capt Sin, Anita Goodman, Willa Sallow, Sarvia, Avidd
front row l-r Unilady(I think), Lady Renee, Cpt BlackShadow, Goody, Wildthingjew, Lord Stephen

Craig and the New Minstrel Revue

me

all my pics http://good-times.webshots.com/album/573565837nyDSfq?vhost=good-times
Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP

Julianne

Thank you for posting the pics SR!!!!

As was described to me once by a vendor that is exclusive to AZRF and Bristol, "It's like a real English village", your pictures do validate that quote.

Thank you for sharing and welcome home.

Escarlata

Sarvia, the ?? beside you in the group shot is Avidd. Lady Solitaire and I spent some time with him at Tennessee this year, playing with his ... dem, how to say that without causing this to get thrown to John's Inn. Avidd is a contact juggler and keeps acrylic spheres in a pouch on his waist. Now that you have the context, we played with his balls.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

renren

Nice pics, Sarvia!
Gosh, that's a gorgeous faire..I'm renvious!

Hehehe! funny,Esc!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

SarviaRose

Julianne it is great to be back here and working but I do miss everyone back in WI. I had a lot of fun Friday night and I was glad my roomie finally decided to come with even though I think he is traumatized lol

LoL Esc I have updated it. I remember he was really nice and said he would be coming to AZ's faire but for the life of me I couldn't remember his name.

Thank you Renren,  ;D I have to wait til Oct and TRF unless I win the lottery.
Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP

Marcos Charron

At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!