News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wandering to other faires

Started by Gauwyn of Bracknell, July 29, 2009, 11:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauwyn of Bracknell

We recently were in Larkspurshire and met a few of the 'locals' and REALLY enjoyed ourselves.

We will be travelling to KC on Labor Day and then Minnesota (our 'home' faire') at least a couple times after that.

Any of you going to either of these faires? (I know the Baron and Baroness are going to be in KC, that is why we are going).

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

ladybootlegger

My hubby and I have always wanted to attend the KC show.  Hopefully, this season we will be able to.
I'm the one going to Hell, you were only watching.
~Billy Connolly

Zoë

Unfortunately I will not.  I'll be going to Maryland for the Rendezvous in September and then Santa Fe right after that.  Damn that school and funds get in the way...
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Hey- Arent You?

sadly, i don't think it's in the cards (cards being visa, mastercard, etc.).  'ell, I'm not even sure where saturdays lunch is coming from.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Norfolk

Gauwyn, I can't tell you how pleased the Baroness and I are that we managed to talk you into giving KC a try.  I don't think you will be disappointed.  Joining us will be Melissa Grundy, the lovely lady who runs all of the Larkspurshire gift shops, and her husband Chaz.  We have definite "maybies" from a couple of others.  Looking forward to the trip takes some of the sting out of this being our final weekend of the season.  Needless to say, the more the merrier! 
Just call me "Your Grace"

Radu the Gypsy

I will in fact be visiting the lovely Minnesota festival laborday weekend.

Craigmeister

I believe I will make it to KCRF on October 10th.  You will love it.  It's much easier to breathe when you're walking from 1 attraction to another (yes, I'm a flatlander).  Some great music can be heard from Tullamore.  The grounds are excellent!  There are lots of tall trees & a few creeks to provide good atmosphere.  The archery workers are quite knowledgeable as well & provide fine equipment.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.