News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Going to make this weekend my Birthday Weekend!

Started by THELADYKAT, May 20, 2008, 11:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THELADYKAT

8) I am going to make this weekend be my Birthday, so I can Have it with all my Friends and Family at Faire.

I wish I could Have cake and all that for everyone ,but I do not have the cash  sorry. :'(
I will make it all three days. :D

I know my Birthday is not till June, but I am doing this so I could spend it with my Friends and Family that don't live up here. :(
The Lady Kat.

Love with all your Heart, not just part of it.

John

THELADYKAT

The Lady Kat.

Lord Zenok

Happy Birthday Kat!! Have a great weekend, I'll not be there this weekend. I'll be at TNRF. May the gods look down on you and bless you with Health, Smiles and Peace

Tukaram

Good idea!  My birthday is not until February but I may join you in celebrating!  ;D

SirRichardBear

Mine is next week and I'm planing the same Kat.  Happy birthday.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

THELADYKAT

We need to have Birthday pins and stuff like that. : 8) I will have on my 1$ bill Sat morning lets see how much it turns into. ;D
The Lady Kat.

baron snail

Happy Birthday to ALL of you who wish to celebrate at Faire... early or no.

May you live as long as you like, and love as long as you live.

Robert Heinlien
If it ain't broke... don't fix it.

Al-Nimer

Happy Birthday, Kat, and to everyone that's celebrating this weekend!  Mine was back in February as well, but I celebrated by going to Four Winds in March ;D
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

THELADYKAT

I  Thank you all, I can't wait to spend my Birthday weekend with all of you at Faire.

I have made up my mind when and if my 1$ I start off with turns into 90$ I will take my Birthday money and buy Jacob my Love, the Hat he wants out there at Faire. :)
The Lady Kat.

John

THELADYKAT

The Lady Kat.

John

A $90 hat must be a very nice hat  :D

FaeGuardian

Quote from: Lord Zenok on May 21, 2008, 04:43:24 AM
Happy Birthday Kat!! Have a great weekend, I'll not be there this weekend. I'll be at TNRF. ....

That's something of a relief for me. Somehow I seem to keep showing up in the the frame when you are photographing faeries.

FG

THELADYKAT

The Lady Kat.