Faire Garb > Sewing

POLL: Personal Forum Storefronts for Seamstresses!

(1/7) > >>

DeadBishop:
This is something I've been trying to figure out since we moved to the new forum.  If, for a small fee, would you as a seamstress/crafter like to have your own personal storefront here on R/F.com to sell your wares from? 

This would give you the opportunity to sell your items in a localized spot, without competing with others.  Those of you who already have a dedicated website could use this as a platform for driving traffic to your site and gaining exposure, and those of you who don't have a dedicated website....well, now you would!  This storefront would be entirely dedicated to you and your wares.  Your own virtual booth at faire here on R/F.com! 

Any questions you have, please ask.  I'd like to hear as much feedback as possible to see what everyone thinks!

Lady Kett:
Since I can't resew a button without screwing it up, I won't reply to the poll. But as a potential purchaser, I say, please yes!

renfairephotog:
Monthly fee? one time fee?

I think it's a good ideal.

wildthingjew:

--- Quote from: Lady Kett on August 06, 2009, 09:04:07 PM ---Since I can't resew a button without screwing it up, I won't reply to the poll. But as a potential purchaser, I say, please yes!

--- End quote ---

ditto for me

irish:
I am tired of sewing....lol..so this sounds like a good idea to me! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version