News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

my goodness, what a day

Started by rengypsy, August 09, 2009, 08:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rengypsy

twas a grand event. good company.  good food. good entertainment.
shared expectations and dreams . . . ripe for us, collectively, to build something better than our individual talents could achieve.

will blog soon more about my desire (our desire) for some tribal belonging, for something that transcends even our modern concept of community.

but i do think we are on something amidst these woods.

i think the continued expanding numbers at the gatherings say a lot for our future together--as a rennie force to be reckoned with.

we may just build something that will both be spectacular and in its transcendence.

blessings and thanks for each of you who participated this weekend.  another huge step toward the success of sherwood forest faire.

rengypsy
it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

K5LYN

Yes, what a day it was, and then came the night!  As a gypsy palmist, working by the light of the torches, I was so fortunate to renew my old friendship with Alisa Wildflower, a wonderful tarot reader, and I loved the pictures of Melissa McKinney's very ornate Gypsy Wagon.  And Macushla Hayden of the Medicine Stones, I hope we have many more opportunities to visit in the Gypsy Camp of Sherwood Forest.

Thanks folks, for a wonderful evening!
Gypsy Palmist

Queen Bonnie

Twas a wonderous evening! It seemed cooler at Sherwood! Perhaps it is the magick of the spot? So much fun to see old friends and meet new ones! It lifted my spirits- and they needed lifting!!!
(What a month I am having!)
Huzzah to Sherwood! I can't wait for the faire to begin!  We are already having so much FUN!!!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!