News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Need a faire favor

Started by cowgrrl, August 16, 2009, 12:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowgrrl

Hello.  I hate to 'bother' any of you but I need your help.  My DH bought an ID holder from Grichels when they were vending at Scarborough Faire earlier this year.  Unfortunately, it appears that its gone missing (he thinks someone may have taken it).  I'd like to be able to replace it for him as a surprise.

If anyone would be willing to buy a black or dark brown ID badge holder from Grichels & ship it to me, I would send you the money ASAP & be in your debt for a very long time!  Please either respond to this thread or send me a PM if you prefer.

Thanks so much!

wildthingjew

i will, but i just read this post today and won't be back to bristol till next sat. does that sound ok with you?
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

cowgrrl

That's not a problem at all.  Thank you soooo much!!

cowgrrl

wildthingjew:

THANK YOU!!!!
I got it today & gave it to DH this evening.  He was so thrilled & loved it.  He said 'I think this one has more character than my one I lost'.  I think he was touched that someone he'd never met did something so great for him.

Rennies are the best!!

Lady Renee Buchanan

Quote from: cowgrrl on September 30, 2009, 08:36:57 PM

Rennies are the best!!

I agree with you.  And wildthingjew is the best of the best!   ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Al-Nimer

Gramercy, wildthingjew, for helping my wife surprise me!  Boy was I ever  ;D  This made my week  ;D ;D
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

wildthingjew

oh my goodness you three are just too nice, it was my pleasure, you all brought tears to my eyes, so glad that you liked the one i picked out and trust me it wasn't easy, in and out of the sunlight to see which one had a more expressive face, i even purchased one for myself, really my favorite was this beautiful grey one with a red patch and beautiful eyes but you know how us females are about clashing colors! anyway glad to have been of service and glad that i found your posts to cheer me up!
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett