News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Whats in your Sewing Room?

Started by Genievea Brookstone, August 17, 2009, 05:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicoleBridget

Aiacha, here is the website I got the wallpaper from:

http://www.americanblinds.com/Default.asp?cm_re=B-_-Top%20Nav-_-Home

But I have to dig up my sample from home to find the exact style (the style # is on the back) and will get back to you with a more specific link.  All I know is...I wasn't even looking for that style, didn't know such a thing existed, I was searching for something completely different and just happened upon it.  IMO even the 'advanced search' on that site is useless because I can't find the paper using it...

So poke around the website yourself if you want to while I'm looking for the style #.  Sorry I can't be more specific at the moment!

Tammy

Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Tammy

Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

NicoleBridget

YES!  Tammy, that's it!  The first one.  Thank you for finding that as I couldn't find my sample anywhere this weekend and I wasn't looking forward to wading through those search results to find the number (but I would have because I promised  :) )

LadySeasan

Finally! I am proud to show my sewing "room" well more so of an area that has taken over the dining room, but it is cleaned and organized, and I am happy!

Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

Serenity

It looks awesome, Lady Season! 

*grumble grumble...have to get mine done* :P
DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798

Genievea Brookstone

Thank you everyone that has replied. There are so many great ideas and inspirations here that have been shared.  No matter how big or small our spaces are where we create and sometimes escape ;)
Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods

Lady Kett

Quote from: LadySeasan on September 25, 2009, 04:01:16 AM
Finally! I am proud to show my sewing "room" well more so of an area that has taken over the dining room, but it is cleaned and organized, and I am happy!

Hehe, my dining room is a computer room now...you're more productive than I am! :)

Lady Penelope

I currently do not have a sewing room (I usually sew at my parents place where they have the space for me to use) but this thread has motivated me to turn our spare room into a sewing/computer/garb room!