News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Victoria's Secret Contest

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, August 23, 2009, 06:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renfairephotog

voted
but I'm getting servers errors.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

wildthingjew

here is another post from CASEY'S FRIEND ON THE BRISTOL BOARD:

http://www.cafepress.com/Team_Casey is now open! Anyone who wants to can buy a tshirt to show their support for Casey! I'm requesting that anyone who buys merchandise take a photo of them with it and mail it to caseyforthewin@gmail.com so I can forward it to her. 100% of the proceeds from the shop w ill be sent right to Casey and her family to help them out.

Thanks everyone!

THANK YOU FROM ME TOO! FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT TO THIS YOUNG LADY, LOVE YA ALL CAUSE NOT A LARGER GROUP OF KIND HEARTED PEOPLE EXIST IN THE WORLD!
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

RenRobin

Went online again today, she is now in first place...keep the votes coming ya'll!
Loki-terr (in training)

CapnFayeCutler

I'm so glad to hear she's in 1st. Looks like those guys were pulled off the site, probably bc of hacking and stacking votes. I'm not saying they did, but it's really not hard to do so. :\
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

renfairephotog

Fairy photographer

Lady Christina de Pond

Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Tammy

I voted, and will continue!! What a brave and strong woman!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Sir Martin

Syrilla

Marietta Graziella

I tried to log on to do my daily vote but there seems to be an error on the page.  It says "done" but there's nothing there.    I will try again after work.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

lilaney

Voted.

Best way to increase votes quickly? Media.
That is, if Casey was willing. That sort of showing may not be what she was going for, so it would all be her decision.
As for the other guys, there are ways to make the numbers, and some of them are questionable habits.
I would reccommend talking the IT types that work this forum, they might know a way that was perfectly legit.

Now, isn't it Body by Victoria's pergagotive to choose the finalist themselves?
Or, are they going to go soley on the popularity contest?

Noble Dreg

Per the rules, top vote wins the prize...though there is an additional prize selected by VS themselves.

I am voting daily, not because this was posted on a Rennie site, nor because she is associated with a Rennie, but because she flat out deserves it.  Strength and spirit well beyond my comprehension.
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

wildthingjew

Quote from: Noble Dreg on August 26, 2009, 05:11:09 PM
Per the rules, top vote wins the prize...though there is an additional prize selected by VS themselves.

I am voting daily, not because this was posted on a Rennie site, nor because she is associated with a Rennie, but because she flat out deserves it.  Strength and spirit well beyond my comprehension.

this is so true, i gotta tell you all, you honestly could not meet a more deserving girl in your life, what a truly remarkable child this girl truly is!
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

renfairephotog

Fairy photographer

Marietta Graziella

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.