News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Last minute help needed!

Started by TheFerret, August 27, 2009, 10:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFerret

So, I need a part day hawker for this Saturday. It's sort of a last minute thing but if there's anyone who is either out there anyway and wouldn't mind making some extra money or who was planning to make it out but doesn't have a ticket yet, PLEASE let me know. I'm offering free passage to fest, money, drinks for helping us out off and on from 11:30am -3 pm. Or if anyone knows someone who might be able to help. Thanks!
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

Noble Dreg

How I wish I could but it's my 22nd aniv.  I'll be out with the wife and friends or I'd do it in a shot!
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

tcindie

I would, but that time frame is overlapping the beginning and end of our morning shifts at the fencing booth..

I passed the request along to a friend of mine with far too many actor contacts... you should be hearing for one or several soon.

TheFerret

Noble: Have fun! Congrats on the anniversary!

TC: Holy smokes! Four emails! Four! I may now have too many contacts but it's wonderful to have people now to contact. Thank you!
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

Nikita

Everyday is a challenge and gift

Noble Dreg

I'm pretty sure 22 is the "soap" anniversary.
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small