News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where to find circlet at MN RF?

Started by winterland, September 04, 2009, 01:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winterland

Am looking to get a circlet something along this style for the Mrs. It could even be thicker.
Any suggestions of where to find at MNRF?

Charlotte Rowan

Hmmm... I think there's a shop in the Narrows (near where Tuey performs) that carries a lot of headgear. They might have something like that. Except I can't remember if that shop is mainly for children. It seems like they had some adult stuff but it didn't look like they would from the outside.   :D
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Will Gamwell

I would suggest the shoppe that Charlotte has pointed out.  Enchanted Hats is the name I believe, just at the top of the hill near Grove Stage.  There is also a cart near Bakery Stages that sells such things as well.  Only with a little more foliage upon them.

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Rafe on September 04, 2009, 08:52:38 AM
I would suggest the shoppe that Charlotte has pointed out.  Enchanted Hats is the name I believe, just at the top of the hill near Grove Stage. 

Yes, that's the one!
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

majikboxman

There is a stand 'if you will' that sells these right under / next to the giant rocking horse 'trojan horse'. Don't blink or you'll miss it. It's right across from that dress shop & the dart game thingy next to that kiddy 'merry go round' ride thingy.  I seen it there the last 2 weekends.

If I remember right... there is also another 'stand' that sells these between the bare stage and the juggling booth thingy.

Also... if memory serves me correct, there is another 'stand' down in that corner of shops by the Puke -n- Snot Stage.

When I say stand, I'm not referring to a typical shop / booth.  They are in the lanes and are really just a big wooden thing holding about 100 'or so' of these.  It's the only thing they sell.
This Space For Rent

winterland

Thanks for the help. Will check out the places Sunday.