News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

People you may know

Started by Gauwyn of Bracknell, September 08, 2009, 11:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauwyn of Bracknell

recognize these travellers from Larkspurshire?  (and the two Iowans)  :) :D

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

holierthanthou

I see at least 5 faces that I know!  Huzzah!
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.

Adriana Rose

Yay its Baron and Baroness!

I reconize the folks in the left hand corner too!

Where are you guys?

Francisco Paula

I can not confirm or deny that i know anyone in this picture....but chello Pinky and John.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Adriana Rose on September 08, 2009, 01:38:04 PM
Yay its Baron and Baroness!

I reconize the folks in the left hand corner too!

Where are you guys?

This was at KCRF this past weekend.  The far left are me (Gauwyn of Brocknall and M'Lady Addilay).  We met
Baron and Baroness this past July in Larkspurshire and at that point Addilay remembers them from Arizona - how could you not remember after seeing them.  They asked us to accompany them at KCRF and so we did.  The others are all part of Larkspurshire, so you may have seen them there.

All should check out KCRF - it is quite a beautiful place.

Sir Garath - we met you at Larkspurshire while we were there

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Zoë

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Francisco Paula

Yes we did meet and it was a wonderful pleasure. Of course most don't like to say they know pirates.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Toki and I would have LOVED to have gone to KCRF but money seems to prevent the fun stuff. Maybe some other year.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Adriana Rose

KC is a great fair! I would love to go again but right now money sucks dead rat trough a broken bendy straw.. anyway the money I woud spend goin there is better placed goin to Arizona! my grandparents are like 15 min away from that faire and I miss them like crazy!

Francisco Paula

sucking dead rat through a broken bending straw? Is that a pirate game i haven't heard of?

Norfolk

Hear hear for Arizona, Adriana Rose!  The Baroness and I plan to attend next February during the President's Day holiday.  Any chance of seeing you there at that time?  I have it on good authority that Gauwyn and his lovely lady will be in attendance well.  Huzzah! :D
Just call me "Your Grace"

Zoë

Me and my family will be going to Arizona next year, but not until mid-March.  Just the way the cards fell this time I guess.

Ironically, Baron, we DID see you at Arizona this year on President's Day weekend.  I don't think we'd been introduced at that point, so I didn't think to stop and say hi.  But we did recognize "that couple from Colorado who always dress the same." :)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Avan

Cynthia and I are also planning on going to AZRF next year and hopefully during President day weekend.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Well Toki and I are HOPING to go. Does that count?
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Gauwyn of Bracknell

That would be cool to have you folks come down - I think we all should form a clan  8)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell