News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady Of The Lake 09

Started by Woodsman, September 14, 2009, 08:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodsman

The days are counting down and faire is almost here. We are planning on being at LoTL on Saturday Nov.7 and Sunday Nov.8 so if you see us there come say hello.
Landshark #77

Celtic_Fae

We'll be there, too. Make sure to stop by the Landsknechts camp and say hello!  ;D

Escarlata

We'll both be there Saturday and Sunday. It's also not unusual for me to spend Friday on site during the School Day.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Woodsman

With a little luck the weather will be cooled down by the time faire is here. I see the Washing Well Wenches will be back this year.
Landshark #77

renfairenewb

We will be both be there and are looking forward to it.  My wife can't wait to hit the tents with all the shiny "baubles" to purchase.

Woodsman

Landshark #77

Ambios

Lady Maud and I are still going to try (we owe your Court a "return visit") but we just realized we have a performance that Sunday (Florida Pro Musica) so at best we'll only be there on Saturday.
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Woodsman

Only 26 days 3 hours and 42minutes til opening cannon.
Landshark #77

Celtic_Fae

Woodsman

Landshark #77

Celtic_Fae

Woodsman

Well Kathryn from the traffic on this thread we may have the faire all to ourselves.
Landshark #77

Celtic_Fae

It's kind of spilled over to the BARF forum. Do stop by Empty Hats and say hello, though! I'll either be there, with the Puckers, or at the Landsknechts camp. Most of my friends are "on duty" there.

Hector

Fae is indeed correct.  I think the visitors will be far greater than this thread suggests.  Looking forward to visiting both Saturday and Sunday.
-

Seamus Ex Machina

The Krewe and I will be there!      ;D   Time to kick off Faire season here in FL!
Legendary Hellraiser