News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bad Bike Wreck

Started by Celtic_Fae, September 15, 2009, 07:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celtic_Fae

I found a good but long-lost friend on Facebook only to hear he's been in a bad bike wreck a week ago. He was going into his 2nd and 3rd surgeries today for an exposed leg break and breaks to both wrists. I told him, since he's a history fan and future Rennie (I'm sure), that I'd have knights, nobles, merchants, peasants alike rooting for him. Please send good thoughts.

Sir James of Milford

I send nothing but thoughts of well being and a good outcome to a fellow biker and future rennie.   I know he ia a good person to have a friend of such beauty in yourself.......All the best M'Lady....;)
Sir James of Milford
Edward II, Duke of Yorkshire

Rani Zemirah

I'll be sending prayers and wishes for healing and a rapid recovery.  As painful as they must, I'm so glad his injuries weren't more severe than they are...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Celtic_Fae

Thanks, everyone. They're also talking about a hip replacement, too, down the line.  :-[

JimsDana

White healing light, around you and yours.
Take my hand and walk with me through life, or send me in the general direction, then point and laugh!

Serenity

My prayers to a fellow biker and rennie. 
DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

from another fellow biker/Rennie... strength to you, friend.
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Celtic_Fae

Just had his (hopefully) last surgery yesterday to put the plate and bolts in his leg.

Sir James of Milford

glad to hear.....wishing him the best of luck in his recovery!!!
Sir James of Milford
Edward II, Duke of Yorkshire

Celtic_Fae

Rani Zemirah

Wonderful!!!  Still sending healing energy his way, as well as prayers for comfort and a rapid recovery!
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

lordwriothsley

I'm glad to hear he's home but sorry to hear of his recent accident. Please send him my thoughts, prayers, and best wishes for me m'lady and also please continue to keep us updated on how he is doing as well.

God Bless you and him both lass.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Celtic_Fae

He's getting his arm casts redone so that the are lighter and so he has use of his fingers as of last Monday.

Rani Zemirah

Sounds like he's progressing, then!  So glad his recovery is continuing... :)  Please let him know we are continuing to keep him in our thoughts and prayers!
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

lordwriothsley

Huzzah! That is such great news Kathryn. Please let him know that he is still in my thoughts and prayers for a quick a speedy recovery lass.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"