News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Auditions

Started by crazyrennie, September 17, 2009, 09:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyrennie

This is your chance to be a part of the magic!  The Annual Arizona Renaissance Festival, a combination of outdoor theater, circus, arts and crafts fair, jousting tournament and feast, holds auditions for actors, singers, musicians, street performers, dancers variety acts, and volunteers of all kinds.

Click to download the 2010 Festival season flyer with location time and details. There are also a few answers to the most frequently asked questions as well as a description of the audition process.  Prepared material is not required.  Head shot and resume appreciated but not required.

Auditions are by appointment.  To schedule an audition appointment please contact Jessica Willard at 520.463.2600 ext 116 or Rae Dempsey at 520.463.2600 ext 105 or email Jessica Willard to schedule an audition appointment.

The 22nd annual Arizona Renaissance Festival begins February 6th through March 28th, Saturdays, Sundays, and Presidents' Day Monday, on a 30 acre site east of Apache Junction on State Highway 60.

Marcos Charron

Awwww

I was hoping to come out and watch.

V
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

crazyrennie

v,
Had I seen you at auditions there would have been no way of you getting out of auditioning!

Crazy

Marcos Charron

CR

I would have to get the blessing of the French delegation before something like that could happen!

Viscomte
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!