News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Exodus?

Started by Hey- Arent You?, August 17, 2009, 09:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetrius

Quote from: Moldy Forest on October 25, 2009, 02:36:13 PM
Huzzah everyone! I'm back from my several month hiatus (alot of crazy and/or weird stuff happened). ??? ;D I saw I missed the group picture- sad day but that was my fault because I only went to faire twice and with " not really rennie people". Did anyone joust hamsters? Or catch them? Feels good to be back!

Welcome back! We were going to photo shop you into the picture- alas, we have no photo shop here in the Renaissance. BTW, the hamster joust was canceled due to poor attendance. Or. No one was brave enough to stick a hamster on Sir William.
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Hey- Arent You?

Huzzah everyone! I'm back from my several month hiatus (alot of crazy and/or weird stuff happened). ??? ;D I saw I missed the group picture- sad day but that was my fault because I only went to faire twice and with " not really rennie people". Did anyone joust hamsters? Or catch them? Feels good to be back!

actually, Moldy & I got arrested.... we've been in jail the whole time.....
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Demetrius

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on October 27, 2009, 02:48:46 PM

actually, Moldy & I got arrested.... we've been in jail the whole time.....

Well, let us know when you get out...  ;)
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Moldy Forest

We are out now! Just be careful not to drop the hamster! :o
Chik-fil-a is the best restaurant ever. The End.

Zoë

That is a high offense indeed!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy