News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Barely Balanced not on writ for Wine Harvest?

Started by Lucid, September 25, 2009, 01:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid

I posted this in another thread, but thought it might get more attention this way.  I'm looking at the Daily Writ for the Wine Harvest and from what I gather Barely Balanced isn't going to be there, but rather "Aerial Angels".  Is this the case?... because I wasn't sure if it was that or if they just changed the name of their act.

If they're not going to be there, neither am I, I'll go for the Pyrate's Return instead. 

Thanks
Insert Clever Comment Here

Lucid

Oh yeah... and it doesn't specify that the 4:00 show is the Fire Extravaganza.  I would assume so, as that's the norm, but it'd be better to know for sure. 

Lucid

This question has been answered in another post.  And I'm just going to assume the 4:00 show is indeed the Fire Extravaganza as usual. 

michaelulrich

Barely Balanced are done at PA for this year.  They were only ever hired for a limited run.  They are off to North Carolina's Ren Faire.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Our turn!  Barely Balanced and Don Juan & Miguel are heading south for the Carolina Renaissance Festival which opens this Saturday!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."