News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to Opening Cannon 2010

Started by Hector, October 04, 2009, 03:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Iram

..and then there's the not so clever .... ::)

It's clear some of you have forgotton how to go to faire and just have fun, unless it means your clique or clan against another. Sad what you all are turning faire into.

Lady Renee Buchanan

My husband, the Brit, is delighted there will be haggis, and plans to enjoy some.

Different strokes for different folks........

Me, I would take the magnifying glass and set it on fire  (the haggis, that is)   :D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Anna Iram

This thread is locked. It's one thing to be playfully childlike, quite another to be childish and mean. Enough.

John

Topic unlocked.  Announcement to follow.

Hector

Thanks to everyone for a great day at Faire yesterday and sorry I wasn't with you there today.  Am looking forward to a great weekend next weekend, with those in Tampa for all of the events going on. 

-

Kate

Quote from: Hector on March 07, 2010, 04:52:21 PM
Thanks to everyone for a great day at Faire yesterday and sorry I wasn't with you there today.  Am looking forward to a great weekend next weekend, with those in Tampa for all of the events going on. 

Hector,

We missed you today.  I hope you stayed somewhat dry out there in AZ today.  Can't wait to see you next week. 

Much love.

P.S. Get in touch with Esc in re: champagne next weekend.  We've gotten the parking lot taken care of by paying off the parking trolls with breakfast sammiches. :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

NoBill Lurker

Quote from: Hector on March 07, 2010, 04:52:21 PM

It was great to see you and everyone else yesterday, hope you had fun in AZ. Can't wait for next weekend! HUZZAH!
So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Captain Jack Wolfe

Looking forward to finally meeting you, NoBill!
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

NoBill Lurker

So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Lady DArbanville

Yes Hector, we did miss you today! But just to let you know, after yesterday everyone seemed
a wee bit slow.. hmm.. maybe that was just me!  LOL!!!!    :P

Can't wait for Saturday morning Tailgate!
The Irish Penny Brigade
Beer'n of the Clan O'Ceallaig
Special Projects

Lady Isabelle D'Arbanville,
Privateer, First Lady of the Harbinger
IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Wench, IWG #3510, Local 21
Tampa Bay

Larien Telemnar of Laughlorien

Count Adolfo

I missed Saturday... personal stuff... no comment...
but I understand I missed a wondrous day at Faire.

I was happy to see those of you I saw today (Sunday) and cannot wait for the big invasion...

Nailin

Count Adolfo - you'd better be there this weekend - i'm looking forward to see you and your handsome son again; he has the best manners and i adored his hat - any word on whether there will be chewy jello at the tilted kilt? - i think your son got a good laugh at us trying to balance plates, silverware and glasses on top of chinese jello!
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Count Adolfo

Nailin
you can COUNT on me

I shall be there... Friday night, Saturday morn, Saturday night... Sunday... all day...

I look forward to this every year and this is not OPTIONAL for me :)

Nailin

Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Count Adolfo

Princess... you're missed already!