News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official 2009 TRF Forum Photo Gallery

Started by mrsmccunn, October 07, 2009, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsmccunn

i have been lucky to attend a few rehearsals and have a photobucket site, if you are interested in prowling.

http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q300/mrsmccunn/TRF%202009/dress%20rehearsal/

there are several albums already in "trf 2009" . enjoy!

I will be adding each week when i can go: definately there for first 3 weekends!

The gate shows are so very funny, don't miss opening gate! I am in awe of the dedication and creatvity of the performance group members. please take time in your day at faire to interact with the performance company members in their path areas! There are returning favorites and new favorites to enjoy.

and i hear thru the rumor mill, Pride of Bedlam pirates are making a cd for sale soon at faire! Huzzah!

LadyShadow

Oh I cant wait til I can go to TRF now.  Thank you for sharing the pics, they will help make the wait seem not soo bad.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

valt

Thanks for sharing mrsmccunn, this will tide me over for a day or two :) 

LadyElizabeth

Wonderful pics!!  You caught some of our good friends and some people I'd love to become friends with!!  hehe
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Reaper

Gotta love Cap'n Biff on a bike  ;D
Reaper the Grimm / Trool the Troll
IBRSC #1150 / Ren Merc #858
Clan McLotofus
Enforcer/Sentinel

eloquentXI

Hey mrsmccunn, since you were the first to post a photo thread, will you change the name of the thread to Official 2009 TRF Photos or something of the caliber so it will get stickied and everyone will post their photo links here for the rest of season?

Thanks!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Sir Martin

Quote from: eloquentXI on October 09, 2009, 01:46:08 AM
Hey mrsmccunn, since you were the first to post a photo thread, will you change the name of the thread to Official 2009 TRF Photos or something of the caliber so it will get stickied and everyone will post their photo links here for the rest of season?

Thanks!

Excellent idea, Elo ... let's use this thread to show off the magic we capture at TRF this season!   :: topic stickied ::

mrsmccunn

I worked all rehearsal season to catch the bike pictures..... he would just buzz thru the corner of my eye and be way down the path before i caught him. He has been a challenge to this lady who prefers totally candid shots..... he seems to be always moving.

mrsmccunn

I should be packing for opening, but here i am on forum. i have a camera and garb, surely i need nothing else but my jameson's

looking forward to cannon tomorrow

sign inside entertainment building.... blurry but good sentiment

mrsmccunn

Invy

The pictures look great, I can't wait until it is time for the openning cannon.

cigar dave

so is this were we are posting the photos from this year? hope so... this was the first year i talked enough friends into wearing my Monty python garb  ..finally, a photo with them all!

bellevivre

Still working on mine, but here are a few from Circa Paleo....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

Zardoz

Here we are on the way in.

First show of our day, Iris & Rose! Nothing like some racy songs and dirty limeriks to start the day!

A romantic conquistador serenades a fair lady.

I find the fraus!

Our friend Sandy

Faries!

Shelley with Adrian from Tartanic. (who she refers to as 'that cute guy')

Last show of our day, Circa Paleo.

I could listen to Jenny O'Conner play all day!  http://www.circapaleo.com/listen/
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

Breandan

Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me