News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

More prayers and good thoughts...

Started by Windhawke, October 08, 2009, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windhawke

My CAT scan came back and it's ovarian cancer with other masses floating. My abdomen is filling with fluid too. sigh.

humphrey

:( try and keep your spirits up, focus on the goal and we all will chime in with prayers.

Windhawke

My thanks. It's scary just now. sigh. I see the surgeon today and my gyn on Mon. then we set up the surgery to clean it all out and then a biopsy to check it for cancer. I HATE surgery. I keep waking up during it.

Ariyana the hugging wench

CapnFayeCutler

Oh dear Windhawke, I'll be saying extra prayers for you m'dear. Things will get better. HUGE hugs being sent your way!!!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Windhawke

Good news! The infection in the incision seems to be gone! Now I have to get rid of the infection in my toe. The incision which was a half inch deep is now only a quarter inch deep but still very wide.
Thanks to all for prayers and thoughts.

ladylissame

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Windhawke

Better news. The incision is now only 3 inches long and a quarter inch deep. My port is in. The toe is healing. No sign of infection anywhere! Next week I find out when my chemo starts.

Sir Samuel

Great News And the Best of gods blessings on the chemo.
Knight Templar
Knight of Malta
Knight of the Order of St. John
Castleteer
In God I (WE) Trust
Prince of the True Name
Defender of all Widows, Orphans and Damsels in Distress

Windhawke

Thank you. I'll take all the prayers I can get for healing!

Windhawke

Cautiously positive...my incision may be healed by Christmas at the rate it is going.

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Yay! That's good holiday news to hear!
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Windhawke

Well, I'm supposed to start chemo on Fri. but my port is infected now. sigh.

Windhawke

Well, it's been a long couple of months and two chemo treatments so far. Half of my hair has fallen out so far and my joints are sore. My cancer markers have fallen significantly...YAY! Still dealing with blood clot though. Mom is entering her final stages of life. Keep her in your prayers please that she goes peacefully.
I'm hanging in there as well as can be. Weak in muscle and tired often. HUGS you all. Missing you in this cold winter.