News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Hotel Recommendations

Started by Hercules, October 13, 2009, 12:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercules

I did the camping thing and it was great. However I'm too old to keep up with the young'uns ;D and on my next trip down (in November) I decided to sack out in a hotel this go-round.

Anyone got any recommendations? I saw the TRF website listed a bunch of hotels in Shenandoah. 
Save the Earth (it's the only one with beer)!

Breandan

Conroe has several hotels that don't do the jack-rates-up-for-the-rennies thing that you get closer to TRF, and the trip out 105 to Plantersville is only about 30-40 minutes.
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Lishy

I can tell you where I DONT recommend, and that is the Magnolia Inn & Suites.  They raise their rates for ren, are rude, unfriendly, unprofessional, and just all around an un-nice experience!
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh