News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What weekend is everyone going to be there?

Started by Lady Donegan, November 13, 2009, 03:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peddlin

For those who are not terribly familiar with the M'Cracks, I just wanted to point out that you don't actually have to be family to attend the family gathering. FoCMs and even normal people are invited to join us! Just sign the waiver that says you do this at your own risk, and we are not responsible. WE MIGHT HAVE BEEN DRINKIN'!     ::)
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

theladyphoenix

Quote from: Peddlin on February 05, 2010, 02:10:27 PM
For those who are not terribly familiar with the M'Cracks, I just wanted to point out that you don't actually have to be family to attend the family gathering. FoCMs and even normal people are invited to join us! Just sign the waiver that says you do this at your own risk, and we are not responsible. WE MIGHT HAVE BEEN DRINKIN'!     ::)

Go Julia!
The Lady Phoenix
Wicccan Warrior
Wench at Heart
AKA *poison grace*
Risin' M'Crack
Cruise Director Clan O'Conner

Pinn

AAWWWW man.............now that you've let the secret out we are going to have to get more of those things printed out.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Kate

Waiver?  We don't need no stinkin' waivers!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Lady Rebecca

I found out today that my first trip to BARF will be Saturday 20th, since I have off from work. I'm looking forward to it!

theladyphoenix

http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pointName&reviewOrder=date_newest_first&lon=0.0&roomno=1&departureDate=03-13-10&rooms
  • .numberOfAdults=2&tab=description&arrivalDate=03-12-10&hotelId=194667&lat=0.0&resLocName=14457

STEVE FOUND THIS ONE IT IS VERY CLOSE TO ALL WE ARE DOING THAT WEEKEND AND AFFORDABLE IF THE LINK DOESNT WORK IT IS:

QUALITY INN TAMPA
    400 E Bearss Ave, Tampa, FL, 33613 United States
    Hotel Info: 866-539-0036
The Lady Phoenix
Wicccan Warrior
Wench at Heart
AKA *poison grace*
Risin' M'Crack
Cruise Director Clan O'Conner

Pinn

Chuck'n and Pin'n have booked a room and they are going fast
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Captain Jack Wolfe

"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Athena

Got mine booked too, and I can't wait. I'm so over winter! ARE WE THERE YET?  8)
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Marietta Graziella

It sounds like I will be at BARF the weekend of March 13th!  Whoot!  Very excited.

What hotel is everyone using?  Would hate to miss out on post faire fun.   :o ;D
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Athena

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on February 11, 2010, 08:58:09 PM
It sounds like I will be at BARF the weekend of March 13th!  Whoot!  Very excited.

HUZZAH!!  8)
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Lady Nicolette

What hotel is everyone using?  Would hate to miss out on post faire fun.   :o ;D

Fun!!!!  Wanna sell some shoes while you're there?  ;)
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Marietta Graziella

Quote from: Lady Nicolette on February 12, 2010, 07:22:32 AM

Fun!!!!  Wanna sell some shoes while you're there?  ;)

I'll sure be wearing my shoes for at least one of the days!  I'll be happy to model them and show my ankles *gasp*.   :D
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Kate

Shoes?  Did someone say shoes!?  I can haz?
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Madge Estes

ummmmm... every weekend!  ;)

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Live so your dreams recognize you.