News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thank you CRF

Started by Pirateleach, November 17, 2009, 09:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirateleach

I made it up for my annual trip to CRF this past weekend, and what a great weekend it was. I brought 5 CRF virgins with me this year, and they were quite impressed with the layout and architecture of the site. We attended lots of great shows Don Juan and Miguel stood out the most for us. Ate lots of good food and drank loads o adult beverages :) I won 3rd place in the pirate contest on saturday, Yay me yarrrggg!!!  I got to meet Tammy and give her a sexy pirate hug ;D. Much fun!

We made 4 new coats and spent lots of hours distressing them to make them look just right , alas mother nature decided to be a little warmer than usual this weekend

Great weekend, great faire , great times and I cant wait to come back !!!

Leach 
Barkeep, Tavern on the Hill
Newcastle
Come have a Shandy from Andy

Tammy

Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Pirateleach

It was 8 shades of awesomeness to meet you Tammy.  Whats the first thing you see me doing, chasing women(it was my own woman  ;D)

great pic too, hope to see you at GARF!!
Barkeep, Tavern on the Hill
Newcastle
Come have a Shandy from Andy