News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Still looking for People for TRF

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, August 06, 2008, 09:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleDragon

~bows~

Thank ye kind lady.  'tis but one of the benefits in being surrounded at work by those that somehow fail to grasp the concept of the English language, nor that it's called a Waistband for a reason.  ;)
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Zoë

Just when you thought the English language wasn't butchered enough....we introduce to you...Ghetto Homies of the 15th Century!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

PurpleDragon

Hmmm.. a 'street-cred' translation booklet for faire terms.  Hmmm... thou hast given me food for thought.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

PurpleDragon

Quote from: Sir Garath on August 12, 2008, 02:27:29 PM
Like to thank you all for the high school flash backs to living in east san diego. Just for that i need to pop a flint lock in your arse.

Where in SD??  I lived in El Cajon and Lakeside for the time from 1992 - 1997 when I moved to Texas.

Quote from: Sir Garath on August 12, 2008, 02:27:29 PMYou think toki's flashbacks to cathlic school are bad

Flashbacks to any period in life a rarely any fun. ;)
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Zoë

Quote from: PurpleDragon on August 12, 2008, 02:33:24 PM
Quote from: Sir Garath on August 12, 2008, 02:27:29 PM
Like to thank you all for the high school flash backs to living in east san diego. Just for that i need to pop a flint lock in your arse.

Where in SD??  I lived in El Cajon and Lakeside for the time from 1992 - 1997 when I moved to Texas.

My dad was stationed at Mt. Laguna(s?) in the 70s when he was in the Air Force, he loves San Diego.  This is a problem when the Chargers come to town to play the Broncos.  ;)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Sir Garath on August 12, 2008, 03:00:01 PM
I lived at 52nd and orange ave and it was called East San Diego or ESD, the tried to change the name but didn't stick to well. But i was born and raised there until i moved to denver in 97. I tell you it was fun living with all the brothers when you sit in the front yard blasting Iron Maiden drinking a cold one and smiling as they drove by.

Yes i went to one of them really nice High Schools, you knot the type whee once in a while after school you walk off campus to have police on every corner with m16's. God what fun days

Aren't you glad you moved to Colorado? Even though many of us Natives bad mouth Californians... Texans... New Yorkers... immogrants you get the point.

Scary Blasting Maiden or Priest in Hip Hop territory, could be hazerdous to ones health. And I thought Greeley was bad... sheesh

Hum I think I see a new career King VIII and his Kourt, Commin  to a a Ghetto to Hip Hop there way and start a new Hip Hop Renaissance
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

PurpleDragon

Quote from: Lady de Laney on August 12, 2008, 03:11:53 PM

Aren't you glad you moved to Colorado? Even though many of us Natives bad mouth Californians... Texans... New Yorkers... immogrants you get the point.

WOW.. I'm screwed on all three parts.. lived on Staten Island for a couple of years, lived in California for several years and have been living in Texas since 1997.

Quote from: Lady de Laney on August 12, 2008, 03:11:53 PMScary Blasting Maiden or Priest in Hip Hop territory, could be hazerdous to ones health. And I thought Greeley was bad... sheesh

Nope, not if one presents oneself as a Biker.  They tend to avoid making problems with Bikers for some reason.  I think they think we're crazy.

Hum I think I see a new career King VIII and his Kourt, Commin  to a a Ghetto to Hip Hop there way and start a new Hip Hop Renaissance

Shizzle ma' Nizzle, it be Robin of Da' Hood, and his Happy Homeboys, chillin at the crib of Prince John.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: PurpleDragon on August 12, 2008, 04:18:54 PM

WOW.. I'm screwed on all three parts.. lived on Staten Island for a couple of years, lived in California for several years and have been living in Texas since 1997.

Quote from: Lady de Laney on August 12, 2008, 03:11:53 PMScary Blasting Maiden or Priest in Hip Hop territory, could be hazerdous to ones health. And I thought Greeley was bad... sheesh

Nope, not if one presents oneself as a Biker.  They tend to avoid making problems with Bikers for some reason.  I think they think we're crazy.

Shizzle ma' Nizzle, it be Robin of Da' Hood, and his Happy Homeboys, chillin at the crib of Prince John.

Only IF you move to Colorado, then your screwed. Stay where you are, and Hey we love you guys  ;D

Maybe it's that they think bikers are either Hells Angels, or Sons of Silence. Then that would scare everyone. And you mess with one, you mess withthe whole gang and no one wants to mess with a crazed Hell's Angel

Nah Robin and his Hommies are to medieval.

I know I can be Queen Bess instead of Queen Latifa  ;D Or maybe Bloody Mary I got called her at Faire by someone, or maybe it was King Henry's sister Mary... Oh well
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

What is funny is Texans I knew in the past felt that Colorado was really a part of Texas. Which is true to a point. I living in the northern part of less than 60 miles from Wyoming comes from the part that was France and ruled by Frenchies and Natives called Arapahoe, Kiowa, Pawnee, Cheyenne, Sioux.

So while parts of Colorado where Texas, where I live wasn't and we don't take lightly to invasions  ;D
"The Metal Maiden"

Zoë

I'm technically an invader, but you can thank the military for that.  Mississippi, West Berlin, upstate New York...all came before CO.  I consider this the real place I grew up though; I've been here for almost 15 years now.  ;)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

brier patch charlie

Zoe you lived in Berlin ?  What years and how old were ya. What was your hosing area?
Charles Coleman

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Zoë on August 12, 2008, 06:05:34 PM
I'm technically an invader, but you can thank the military for that.  Mississippi, West Berlin, upstate New York...all came before CO.  I consider this the real place I grew up though; I've been here for almost 15 years now.  ;)

Well will let you slide since your a Military Brat. Military people are the exception to the rules and we welcome them with open arms, as long as they don't go all Chivington on us and start killing off the natives i.e. referring to Sand Creek Massacre in 1865
"The Metal Maiden"

Zoë

Quote from: brier patch charlie on August 12, 2008, 07:36:52 PM
Zoe you lived in Berlin ?  What years and how old were ya. What was your hosing area?

We did!  My dad was stationed there, at Templehoff.  We were there between 1989 and 1991, right when the Wall came down.  We got there in January, the wall opened in November, if I remember correctly.  I was pretty young though, only about 3 when we left.  I'm not sure the name of the housing area, but it was brand new when we got there and it was right next to a school.  Thankfully, my mom took video recordings of EVERYTHING while we were there, so we have a lot of stuff...plus pieces of the Wall that she took off herself, all this fascinating stuff.  I wish I could remember it, but I can still say I was there!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

PurpleDragon

YEAH FOR THE ARMY BRATS!!!!   (MAHS Class of 87 at your service.  The MA - Mannheim American).

Check out www.overseasbrats.com if you're looking for some really good non faire related fun for a BRAT!.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove