News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

COUNT DOWN!!

Started by Norfolk, March 05, 2010, 08:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marietta Graziella

*wave*  Hi Holierthanthou!  My hamster is safe and sound, rescued the first night home from a curious kitty.  LOL

Quote from: holierthanthou on June 03, 2010, 01:33:24 PM
If you think MG's hat is beautiful in the picture, you should see it in person.  It is not only bright, but it glows!  Hope all is good your way MG. 
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Francisco Paula

8 days till opening canon

Mistress Charlotte

Stopped by faire this afternoon... My gazebo looks good.  The roof is still on and I just need a few repairs and a little paint.  I'm good to go..

Looked like a new building was going up . I saw a new roof maybe around legacy forge????
I didn't go check it out. 
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Norfolk

Lords and Ladies, Goode Gentles All, do you realize, do you really understand, that one short week from TODAY, we won't be sitting around reading and posting on this forum?  That we will be getting garbed up and preparing for the jaunt to Larkspurshire -- at long last?  Hip, hip, huzzah!

The Baroness and I look sooooo forward to seeing you all in the flesh!  We will be in blue garb all this season, so keep an eye out for us.  Please, please chase us down if we don't see you first.

Huzzah!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Tanda

Quote from: Baron on June 05, 2010, 09:08:03 AM
Lords and Ladies, Goode Gentles All, do you realize, do you really understand, that one short week from TODAY, we won't be sitting around reading and posting on this forum?  That we will be getting garbed up and preparing for the jaunt to Larkspurshire -- at long last?  Hip, hip, huzzah!
Huzzah!

A Week??? I'm not Ready!! So much to do!
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Gauwyn of Bracknell

We still have 5 weeks to wait  :'(

may need to squeeze a weekend at Chippewa to "hold" us over
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

squiregaby

Quote from: Mistress Charlotte on June 04, 2010, 10:55:32 PM
Stopped by faire this afternoon... My gazebo looks good.  The roof is still on and I just need a few repairs and a little paint.  I'm good to go..

Looked like a new building was going up . I saw a new roof maybe around legacy forge????
I didn't go check it out.  

It was indeed Legacy Forge.  Paul tore his building down after last season and  they're now frantically trying to finish the building before opening day

On another note....this poor Texas girl is looking for either camping buddies or someone with a space in their booth or a bit of floor in a house to sleep in until I get paid and can pay the camping fees.
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

Mistress Charlotte

Gazebo has fresh paint and looks like new!  Next, load up with all my stuff!
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Zoë

Got all oriented and legal yesterday, still waiting to find out who my new boothies will be.  Guess I'll have to wait on Saturday morning.

I foresee this being a very long week!!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Hey- Arent You?

wait.... oh shine... is that NEXT weekend?   caught me completely off guard.  :o

ye know, one of you guys COULDA mentioned it......  >:(
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Tanda

Are we still getting together at noon at the Dancing Bear on first Saturday, or was that scrapped?
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Demetrius

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on June 03, 2010, 02:40:27 PM
*wave*  Hi Holierthanthou!  My hamster is safe and sound, rescued the first night home from a curious kitty.  LOL

Quote from: holierthanthou on June 03, 2010, 01:33:24 PM
If you think MG's hat is beautiful in the picture, you should see it in person.  It is not only bright, but it glows!  Hope all is good your way MG. 

Nice hamster rescue MG! Hope you make it this way this year!

Quote from: Zoë on June 06, 2010, 03:14:09 PM
Got all oriented and legal yesterday, still waiting to find out who my new boothies will be.  Guess I'll have to wait on Saturday morning.

I foresee this being a very long week!!

We'll do you one better- wait until you see Italian this weekend!!

Quote from: Mistress Charlotte on June 05, 2010, 07:27:28 PM
Gazebo has fresh paint and looks like new!  Next, load up with all my stuff!

It looks great and we got to see Mistress Charlotte and her hubby!

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on June 05, 2010, 02:07:29 PM
We still have 5 weeks to wait  :'(

may need to squeeze a weekend at Chippewa to "hold" us over

Five weeks! Coming by bus?

We got a peek at the Baron and Baroness today- huzzah!

Quote from: Tanda on June 06, 2010, 08:02:07 PM
Are we still getting together at noon at the Dancing Bear on first Saturday, or was that scrapped?

Yes.

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on June 06, 2010, 03:25:21 PM
wait.... oh shine... is that NEXT weekend?   caught me completely off guard.  :o

ye know, one of you guys COULDA mentioned it......  >:(

We were waiting for you!

Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Adriana Rose

We are set and ready for next week! Yay!

Mistress Charlotte

Arrrgggg....  not me... almost tho
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Rubiee

Looks like I'll be there EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Working with Noblesse Oblige on Saturdays and probably just playing on Sundays. :D 

If you see me, PLEASE PLEASE say hi!
~* Rubiee Tallyn Hayes

Mistress of the Keys, Keeper of Pandora's Box, Vocalist and Glitter Bomber Extraordinaire.