News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A Gathering on June 12th

Started by rengypsy, May 27, 2010, 07:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rengypsy

times for this weekend:

camping gates open at 4pm friday

workday begins saturday morning

coverdish dinner starts at 5pm saturday

kegs tapped at 5pm saturday

fire lit at sundown on saturday

it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

Blue66669

The kegs were tapped early this morning, and this Cinderella turned back into a pumpkin at noon. Thanks for the b!tchin party.
Blaidd Drwg

Queen Bonnie

Alas the mead was gone before dark last PM. I helped- LOL!! It was great! Yum! Thumbs Up to that mead!
What a lovely gathering! So great to see so many friends! The pot luck was awesome. As was the entertainment!
Thanks to all. I turned into a pumpkin much earlier, but did make it until after dark!
Looking forward to the next gathering!
Huzzah to Sherwood!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

PollyPoPo

Our first gathering.  Had a great time, other than a not-sufficient light source leading to much stumbling on trip back to camp - had to make it twice.  Next time I think I will bring the "villagers chasing monster" type torches! 

Thanks to everyone who joined in. 

PollyPoPo
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

dbaldock

Quote from: PollyPoPo on June 13, 2010, 08:31:58 PM
Our first gathering.  Had a great time, other than a not-sufficient light source leading to much stumbling on trip back to camp - had to make it twice.  Next time I think I will bring the "villagers chasing monster" type torches! 

Thanks to everyone who joined in. 

PollyPoPo

Open flame torches outside of controlled fire-pit areas is probably frowned on.  Best check with rengypsy or mpullen before lighting a torch to carry around the grounds.

A battery powered flashlight would be safer.  ;)  ;D

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

PollyPoPo

Regarding using torches in Central Texas Woodland - it was not meant to be taken seriously.  Sorry, I have to get used to putting in the emoticons to indicate jest.

Polly PoPo
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)