News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

DragonCon 2011

Started by Auryn, February 18, 2011, 12:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloquentXI

Auryn, I just started looking at all the stuff for the parties each night. Holy crap, SO MUCH TO DOOOOOOOOO.

I have no idea where or what I want to do yet.  ???
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Auryn

Well we are definitely NOT doing the ABC party.
Apparently its a private party in someone's room with a heavy emphasis on drinking alcohol, and that just makes it creepy to me.
Anyone interested in meeting up and going out to dinner all together thursday night??

The evening in Bree and the masked ball are definites for us
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Auryn

Just a few more days now.
We are driving up in the middle of the night wed/thu.
When is everyone else going to be there?
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

eloquentXI

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow! Cannot wait!

Ron and I will be getting into ATL at around 10 PM tomorrow. We're staying at one of the hotels near the airport.

I'll be in a Western/Steampunk brothel madam look on Friday so I'll keep my eye out for you Auryn.

Saturday, I'm marching in the parade as an Umbrella Corp.

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Aiacha

OK, Hilton Atlanta, downstairs in the gaming room (go into the hotel, past the elevators, down the escalator) and say hi to the MechCorps guys for me!  And get your picture with a pod.  Tell them 'cause I say so!  hehe

Auryn

So how did it go for everyone??
It took me a full week to recuperate.
Aiacha, I wish I had seen your post but we were driving by the time you posted this.

We marched as steampunk- had a little malfunction with my heroe costume aka- I woke up at 8 and it takes me close to 3 hours to get ready so it was march as steampunk or nothing.