News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Austin ARRG- July 26th

Started by Queen Bonnie, June 16, 2008, 03:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Element of Air

I am sad to say that Sir Jerrick Rayfe is not going to be able to attend as he forgot to request that day off for work when I asked him to. So he will be working on the 26th. I am very saddened by this for I do not like to do anything Fair related with out him.  :'(

But fun will still be had for I am bringing EloquentXI! Huzzah.
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Queen Bonnie

Drat! That is too bad. We will miss him.  Good you are still coming with Eloquent! Huzzah! I am looking forward to it!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Zaubon

Tell him to quit! Being with Queen Bonnie and us is much more important than any silly job. :D

eloquentXI

I'm getting everything in line and set for my trip. I'm so excited!!

Is there a list of whats being brought so far?
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Ginette

From the sound of it there is going to be a good turn out!

:)
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

RenRobin

8)  We gotta get our party on somewhere before TRF!  And the Manor is a beautiful place if you have not been there.  Our Queen has a wicked green thumb!
Loki-terr (in training)

Ginette

That's what I've heard from Moon)Dawg, Queen Bonnie has a huge beautiful place that is just magical. 

Are you going to be able to make it out RenRobin?
PR for life!

Queen Bonnie

Don't count on the gardens looking great. Sigh. I try- but too much for only one of me to keep up. The serfs and peasants have quit doing gardening at Meow Manor!
The list is just what has been posted here!
Working on weekends cuts into Faire fun time! Jarrick needs another job!
Looking like a great turnout!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Ginette

I bet your garden looks great no matter what Queen.
PR for life!

C Dragonworks

DRAT!!! I just noticed that the 26th is our race day... Cat's Deuce Coupe may get to run in Dallas then.... will not know till the 24th if it is a go.... I want to make my Gemini self split so one half can go party and one half can go race! Cat

RenRobin

Quote from: Ginette on July 10, 2008, 02:16:05 PM
That's what I've heard from Moon)Dawg, Queen Bonnie has a huge beautiful place that is just magical. 

Are you going to be able to make it out RenRobin?

That is my plan as of now.  Not sure what I will be bringing food wise. 
I will not be in garb as I have winter garb and it is much too hot.  So everyone bring your sun shades as I will be sporting shorts and my fishbelly white legs a showin'.
Loki-terr (in training)

Queen Bonnie

Sorry you can't be in 2 places at once Cat. I wish I could figure that one out too! Why is it stuff you love to do always comes at the same time?
Be comfortable, Renn Robin!
Glad you are coming!
ONLY 2 more weeks until ARRG time!
Wingardium Leviosa!

C Dragonworks

Yes I really do need to work on the split Cat spell so I can have fun and work(OK it is fun too) all on the same day! If anyone figures it out before we do please share!<G> Ah Well life is a challenge to be met head on.  You guys all have plenty of fun for the rest of us who can't be there!!!! Remember you have to have enough for the rest of us so party hearty me buckos! Cat

Queen Bonnie

You know we will party hearty and life a tankard to absent friends too!
Wingardium Leviosa!

dbaldock

Quote from: Zaubon on June 30, 2008, 05:58:48 PM
Since I will be bringing the faire van, I'll have the McLotofus kitchen. Meaning a couple EZ-Ups, a couple tables and half a dozen chairs.

Bonnie,

I've also got a 12' x 12' Quik Shade Tent that I can bring, if it's needed.

Are people bringing things like Hand Drums, Shakers, and other music makers?  (Ooops, sorry about the rhyme... ;D)

Will there be a CD player, and can we bring CD's to play?

Are there any questions that I've forgotten to ask?   ;)

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous