News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A Heart Felt Thank You!

Started by Widget, August 01, 2011, 05:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Widget

I Just wanted to extend a a very heartfelt thank you to everyone I met during my time as a guest cast member. Everyone was so welcoming and supportive, which was a huge help considering i was a bundle of nerves walking in the first day!  Also a special thank you to the cast members at opening gate, Serendipity, Professor, Ariella, The Singing Nuns... Thank you for the fun times, pointers, tips and tricks! I look forward to hopefully perform alongside you all again someday.

The Professor

You're VERY good at what you do.  You were something wonderful and new that we were delighted to have with us.

Thank YOU!
"People?  YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE'D BE PEOPLE!"

Merlin the Elder

Widget, although we only were there for one weekend, and only visited with you for a short time, it was indeed a pleasure. Best of luck in the future!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

CapnJack

I second the Professor!  Well done sir!  And great to meet you!
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain