News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fairemare has decided to resign as moderator

Started by John, June 17, 2008, 08:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

After serving nearly three years Fairemare has decided it is time for her to resign as moderator.
During her faithful service Fairemare has

- Made the sewing forum as a supplement to our garbing forum.
- Helped countless people obtain their first garb.
- Helped people progress from basic store bought garb to more elaborate pieces.
- Shared her love of garb with readers world wide.
- Communicated forum guidelines so that members can share their support and knowledge in sustainable ways.
- Helped made R/F a hugely popular forum

All this in addition to working with the mods and admins to help shape this message board.

Thank you Fairemare for all that you have given us thus far.  Your love of faire is an inspiration.
Fairemare remains a beloved member of the moderators forum.

Taking Fairemares place as moderator in the Sewing forum will be Graceful Carrie.

Taffy Saltwater

My suitably plumed hat's off to you, Fairemare, and gramercy for everything.
Sveethot!

gem

Aw, Mare--we'll miss your watchful eye!  You won't leave us altogether, I hope!

I think Mare deserves a GIANT CHEER for everything she's done all these years.

Hip

Hip

HUZZAH!!!

And a cheer for Graceful Carrie as she takes the reins!

Hip

Hip

HUZZAH!!!

Kate XXXXXX

Thank you for all the hard work, Fairemare.  Do stay with us and keep enjoying the fun and discussions.

And thank you, Graceful Carrie, for taking up the challenge that is keeping us together and having fun sewing anything and everything faire related.

nliedel

Oh dear, I was just getting to always look for what she has to say, because it was always so wonderful and spot on. I am so sorry I came at a time she is leaving.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Trillium

Got faerie dust?

Mythrin

You set a high bar of decorum, helpfulness and inclusiveness for all of us here.  This is probably why the garbing forum had to be divided into garbing and sewing, so many people found a comfortable place to "play".  Thank you.
Chris
Founding member of the Living History Company

"go Secret Squirrels"

mollymishap

Thanks for all the time you devoted to the forums, Mare!

Now you need to take all the time you used to spend in front of the computer and apply it to that German dress you've been salivating over for all these years!

And we want PICTURES!!!   ;D