News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

How many people are active on this forum.

Started by DonaCatalina, November 09, 2011, 09:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyFae

I'm here every day, though it is mostly just to lurk now.  I collapsed the New Members section ages ago and sort of forgot about it!
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Captain Teague

I lurk...
Therefore I am..... 8)

I drop in at least once or twice a day, but so much going on IRL right now, I barely come out of hiding on any of the boards I frequent. Frequently come in from work with total brain meltdown... :P

<<<< Besides, you really want
<<<<This guy greeting newcomers at the door?  8)

"Velcome....please leave jore sanity and jore blud type at ze door...muahahahahaha......."
The Code is the Law...

NoBill Lurker

Here every day and always greet all the new members!  8) ;D
So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Merlin the Elder

Yeah, NoBill is a really friendly chap!  I greet many, but sometimes miss some.  Most everyone here has been quite friendly to me, and I like to pass that along...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Lady Renee Buchanan

Many times every day.  At least 4 times, sometimes more, and every day, more on weekends.  I love RF!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Celtic Lady

metalcelt

Usually at least two to three times a week. I check the help wanted section and on the Faires that I have performed at.

Lady L

I check in here every night. I just don't post anymore, for reasons I don't want to go into.
Former Shop Owner at MNRF

Bob of the Lake

I'm here most days of the week but have been remiss about welcoming new members. I guess it's because I still consider myself a new member too and it felt a bit odd for me, a newbie, to welcome another newbie! But I guess that's pretty silly so I'll be more attentive to the new members!  :)
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Merlin the Elder

BobO, you've been a member nearly as long as I have... You seem perfectly comfortable out here. Once I was comfy, that was when it felt okay to greet other newbies. A nice greeting helps to break the ice and make one feel at home.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

maeven

I'm here just about every day, depending on how busy I am, but nothing too terrible. I try to say hello to any new members I see on the introductions thread whenever I can. :)
*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

jackrocks

I am around. I just have really labor intensive classes right now, and Im trying to start a little side business. I have a tendency, when I pop in, to be looking specifically for something, and I dont always browse. I should try to do better about that.

Mairte

I am on pretty often. Sometimes more than others.

Butch

The past 4 weeks, only about twice a week!  Used to be on several times daily.  Like others have posted, I don't frequent the new members thread.

Tammy

I've not been here much for about a year. Love the forum, and have missed it lots. I tried keeping up with the welcoming of newbies when I was a daily visitor. Hopefully I'll be able to come more often now!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.