News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

House-warming party!

Started by anne of oaktower, May 09, 2008, 11:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anne of oaktower

Oh Gentlemen, would you mind giving us....gentlemen?  Hello?

*shrugs*

Well, no wonder it suddenly got so quiet in here.  Looks like Mistress Charlotte isn't the only one who passed out.
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Terry Griffith

I think we're all waiting for Misstress Charlotte to awake.  We're all standing over here by the bar, just waiting.  Nobody wants to startle her.

This should be good.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Lady Guinness

....why is everyone so quiet? ......We aren't out of ale are we????   Where is the Guinness? *looking frantically around the room* Ah!
take a moment to dance with one lovely frenchman and the other men move the keg ~DuCoeur..were you in on that?

DuCoeur

REdirection and distraction Chere is an ancient strategy...yet as a gentleman...and french, I can not not allow for any parched throats...

Here you are mon cherie...

*passes M'lady Guinness a...um...guinness*
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Wakes up Anne and Mistress Charlotte, ladies, come now, it is night, time for us to come alive...awake!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

anne of oaktower

I'm not sleeping...really!  Just, ummmm....checking the inside of my eyelids for holes while we wait for Mistress Charlotte to awaken.  But this is an incredibly comfortable leather chair...    No, no...mustn't stay in the chair or the eyelid checking will resume. 

Terry Griffith

Guess it's my job to keep everyone awake.  Maybe a little rock and roll.

"It's a part, of my Renaissance Fantasy".

Fie! There goes another string.  DuCoeur  busts a move and I bust a string.  I guess that's why they call me "String Slayer".

Lady Guinness

Terry~ hurry and fix the string my dear for we do need some of your wonderful music to awaken our group
DuCoeur~ thank you dear sir for the Guinness...how did you know  ;)* batting eyes sheepishly at the handsome Frenchman*
*looking around the room to start some mischief*

Terry Griffith

Got it.  Now;

"On a long and lonely highway, East of Morelandshire
You can listen to the horses ploddin' through the muck and mire......."

Mistress Charlotte

Charlotte hears a lovely tune.  She opens her eyes to find herself under a table and surrounded by a table cloth.  It feels homey like a fort when she was young.  Carefully she peaks out from under the table,  and her memory begins to return........ Oh my...... what have I done!........ I can never show my face again.........wait....... do I smell chocolate chip cookies?

ps Colorado faire opens tomorrow..... June 14.  I will play again soon
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

anne of oaktower

As a matter of fact, Charlotte, you do smell chocolate chip cookies.  I just took some out of the oven.  They're on the table there...that one right beside the big mirror... ;D

*psst - look Lady Mikayla - she's awake and tottering toward the mirror*   ;)

Lady Jai

I do hope she likes the "artwork"!!!   ;D

Oops, guess who's house I'm at!

Lady Mikayla
M'Crack-Snuggl'n

DuCoeur

*swirls Lady Guinness in another dance* What skill M'lady...not one drop spilled.

*promenades to Lady Mikayla, and gives her a twirl*  " Ah! a lively tune..I think we shall Dance." 
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Lady Guinness

Such a lovely dance DuCoeur...thank you.....mmmmm....I am afraid the Guinness may be getting a little low...I see some gloom faces over by the keg...excuse me kind sir as I sneak away to get more for everyone...

Scotsman

Happy Birthday Scarlett!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?