News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers, Hope, and Strength to Those of the New Mid Michigan Ren Fest

Started by Lady Gwyndolyn, October 03, 2008, 10:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Gwyndolyn

I don't know if this is the place, but I want to light a candle and send strength and hope to the cast, crew, entertainment, merchants, volunteers, friend of the faire, etc.  This is the first year for Mid Michigan Renaissance Festival and they have struggled long and hard to get this far (as I am sure most faires do).  This weekend is their Dress Rehearsals and Media Day,  next weekend is their Grand Opening.  I pray that the weather is cool, that the leaves turn beautiful colors and that there is no rain in their weekends.  May everyone make a few extra dollars to help them get through the winter and may there be success that keeps them going for many many years to come. 
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

lordwriothsley

Lady G I think that is a wonderful prayer request to have.There is nothing wrong with wishing for success for a new Renaissance Festival that is about to open up.I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers and pray that good things will happen to them down the road.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

nliedel

I light candles (big ole Pagan) and consider it done. I will be there in my bling-bling dress and I can't wait.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

lady serena

Sending positive thoughts and prayers their way for a good season.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL