News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Immortals

Started by NORSEMAN, February 11, 2009, 11:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SarviaRose

I couldn't help but throw my arms around Jozeph I was happy that he had gotten Rafael to leave.

"Essy and Georg follow Rafael make sure he goes far from this room." Jozeph told them.

"Jozeph that is not needed I can take care of myself."

I felt like a little kid and almost stuck my tounge out at him. Rafael was a pain but I was trying to think of a way to get him away.

"Anya, listen they can do some snopping and see if they can come up with any dirt on your friend."

After some more protesting from myself Essy and Georg left the room. Jozeph took ahold of my arm and sat me in a chair.

"Jozeph I am not a child."

"Tell me what is going on between you and Rafael."

"I told you he was Tor's second in command. After Tor was killed I left."

"Anya I know there is more to it than that."

I sat silent, Jozeph knelt in front of me.

"It will be okay I know you are strong I've seen it."

"Tor and I where married and happy, Rafael betrayed us out of jealousy. He made plans with another vampire to take over Tor's lands. I watched as Tor was killed but before Rafael's friend had a chance I killed him. I didn't know at the time that Rafael was behind it so I stayed. It wasn't long after that I started to suspect and he made it know to me that he wanted me to be his mistress, I did not want to be. One night he gave me a potion to make me think he was Tor, it was to late by the time I came to, he was already in my bed. When I woke it was with full fury he may still bare the mark I left on him. I told him I would never be his he gave me a wicked smile and said I already was. I left the castle that day"
Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP

NORSEMAN

This evening the Queen began court as usual there was the boring reports, then thenews accounts of the events within her realm, I thought once she was going too drain a courier who misspoke every other word, then came the finacial reports.

It all seemed endless and very tedious I almost felt sorry for her you could see the loneliness within her eyes, then came the fatal report!.

There had been a spotting of Orthodox Monks near her Western Borders this meant trouble for these men were maniacal hunters of vampires and any other thing that even smacked of witchery the worst thing of the report was that they were within my own territory and moving toward the SouthWest ravashing even innocents who still practiced the old ways anyone whos thoughts were not of they're approval came under the tyrantical yoke of they're warrior Bishop who thought he raged a Holy war against all evil.

Queen Zarah immediately became most interested and turned toward myself, "Jozeph you must attend too this at once!, I don't particularly care what these men do but they are and always have been trouble for us I charge you with the destruction of this force and removal of Bishop Stanislas they're tyrantical leader do you think you may be able too handle such a task?".

I reported too the Queen "I will give it my upmost too stop this religious fanatic and protect the people within your realm your Majesty I will fight them in your name and vanquish them!".

She smiled that certain smile she does from time too time and pulled a small signet ring from her finger and kissed it running a thong through it she bid me come forward and kneel before her which I did and she placed  the token around my neck and whispered into my ear some words I cannot repeat and then bid me speedy return too my castle too begin a war against the tyrants, she did just one more thing before we left she placed Raphael and his small force in our company!.

This I didn't know was rather a help or some perverse punishment she'd set for stricktly for me but I thanked her and kissed her dainty hand and swore by my sword too vanquish this man or die with honor for her Queen Zarah, and thus we were dismissed from court and immediately returned too Georgs room too gather his things, the girls asked me what of my things inmy room?.

I told them she had appointed that room as my own room within her palace and I may use it so my things will be well cared for.

Then Raphael showed up with his ten scraggly followers I called them not knights for I did not see them as such none were ever knighted that I know of even thought they used the title like a banner too wave before all.

We decided too meet at the courtyard those of us who could would use they're powers and return too my castle the others including Georg would come as best they could I only had hoped that Essy had learned the tricks of the shadow and could now keep up with us for if she couldn't I would charge Georg with her safety.

Lady Christina de Pond

as we moved along Anya and I stayed close to Jozeph
"they aren't both your mistressess hay?" taunted Raphael "then when i get to your holding i request an audience with Essy I'll take her"
I glared at Raphael Jozeph looked at me
"who says she isn't head of my warband?" answered Jozeph
"I don't care if she is i want her or i want that sweet Anya"
Jozeph looked at me raised eye brows and i shook my head i knew what ever he was thinking  would be for both Anya's and my protection
"actually being that she is leader of my warband she sleeps in my room that way i have acess to her if i want it if i don't she is still there and no one else's to mess with. this way i am certain she stays loyal and doesn't stab me in the back with some other vampire under my roof" spoke Jozeph
"what kind of sport are you? you have two beautiful ladies and one who is your mistress and one you can take as such at anytime. are you a greedy boy with your toys? Do you still have a soft spot for your gypy's maybe i should ravage one of them?"
" Let me make this clear Raphael you and your band has been sent here to help vanquish the Vampire killers that is all once your done you and your war band will be gone from my region or i will have you staked to a tree and killed and make it look as if the gypsy's did it. If it is under my roof or my protection then you do not have acess to it unless i grant it"
" why Jozeph your getting soft in your old age" taunted Raphael

Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

NORSEMAN

We arrive back at the castle long before Georg but not that long before daylight, I immediately give orders too Raphael too barrack in the North tower and if he finds a gypsy who'd have him he's welcome but let it not be heard by me that he's forced himself upon one for I remind you I am judge and I will Judge you as well!.

Anya says she wants a hot bath before bed and I take young Essy by the hand, "now missy for appearances sake it looks as though we are doomed too spend the day together and I lead her back too my chamber, I shut and bar the large door and turn too find her standing behind me her dress already loosened and exposing much of her ample firm breasts.

I tell her well you've went too far this time! and scoop her up lying her upon the bed as I slide the silky dress down her long sleek legs exposing one of the most beautiful bodies I've seen in my 250 years, she recieves me again and again we both have been longing for this and now its happening and its wonderfull, every position every thing was tried and as she recieved me for the ninth time I pull her up from the bed and during this I siftly bite her upon the tip of her breast.

She moans with exstacy and arches her head back too realize we now float about three feet off the bed, I whisper too her this can happen with vampires together and I drink from her soft inner thighs and she from me, we caress and hold each other until we collapse in a sweaty sleepy orgy together and I hoped she enjoyed for now there was no way I'd let her leave.

Lady Christina de Pond

I awake to arms firmly around me I think of everything that happened with Jozeph I understood what Jozeph had ment that i would enjoy it very much
"He was a fool" spoke Jozeph as he felt me stir in his arms
" who" I ask rolling over to see his face
" Trent the mortal was a fool when he let you go" spoke Joseph as he moved his hand down my leg His lips met mine again and he swept me under him . afterward he called for a bath and we both bathed and dressed came downstairs to see Anya armed to the teeth and a wooden steak in one hand Raphael's second in command in front of her Anya holding onto him like a Vampire shield daring Raphael or him men to come forward
"what is going on here?" demanded Jozeph eying Raphael
"we only asked her if she would like to dine with us"
" Enough there is work to do leave her be or there will be consiquences" boomed Jozeph
Lady Ashley of De Coals

SarviaRose

"Rafael if you come near me again I will kill you."

I pushed the man in front of me towards Rafael. Jozeph looked at me and sighed.

"Rafael I will let her kill you and believe me I will not stop her."

I spat at Rafael as Jozeph ushered me into his study. I was steaming only to dine my behind.

"Anya calm down has your blacksmith bored you already?"

"He is still strong as ever, Jozeph. Can I go hunt in Prague?"

"Yes I will keep Rafael in meetings until you return. Don't be to long you and Essy need to know the plans"

I turn and leave I can hear Jozeph telling Essy. "There is nothing in Prague that can harm her let her blow off some steam. Rafael does no honer to his self, he contently reminds her of love that she lost. He is lucky we stopped them before she killed him and his followers."

I change into my hunting clothes and run to Prague it felt wonderful just to run. By the time I reached Prague my mood had improved greatly. I headed to the area where Jozeph had taken me on our previous trips there where no lack of low lifes in the alleyway. I had plenty to pick from, I could see two men picking on a young boy who was crying.

"Come on boy we know your mother gave you more money than that."

"No she only needed some bread, please leave me alone."

I lurked in the shadows until I was behind the first man.

"Why do you pick on the little boy?"

The boys eyes widen as he looked at me. I reached out and pulled the men away from the boy.

"Boy you better run along." He didn't need to be told twice.

"Woman what do you think you are doing?"

"I don't like those who pray against the weak"

Both men laughed but than feel silent as I throw them both against the wall. I stalked towards them when a similar scent filled the air it couldn't be.

"Let me help you Anam Cara"

"It can't be you are dead."

"Not now Gra, You need to feed."

I walked over to one of the men and feed, I than turned to the next and did the same. I turn to see him slitting both of the men's necks to hide my bite marks.

"Tor, it can not be you. It can't I saw you die, I avenged you."

"Shh, Anya it is me."

"I don't believe you."

"Come let us go back to your friends he will be waiting for you and Rafael will get a nasty shock."

I did not understand how this could be happening. I could only hope that Jozeph had some answers for me. Tor reached to take my hand.

"No even if it is you, you left me for so long."

I took of running know that Tor would have very little problem keeping up with me. Before long we made it to the castle I sent straight to my suite with Tor in tow.

"You stay here."

I ran to Jozeph's study he and Essy where still there along with Rafael.

"Anya you look as if you have seen a ghost."

"Essy, I think I have. Can you and Jozeph come to my room?"

"Rafael we will break for the next hour go do not follow."

They followed me to my room and I opened the door and let them in they new right away that another vampire was in the room.

"Essy, Jozeph, this man claims to be Tor. His scent is the same. Jozeph you may have meet him before he is far older than I."

NORSEMAN

Yes Anya I have seen this man before do you remember Tor?, there was that little war in Northern Austria you were with some odd unit!, oooh yes I remember you were with a Ukrainian Cossak unit but your name wasn't Tor you used another but its you just the same.

Tor you must forgive my manners but I'm the Judge of Prague and this is my territory I require a report of what your doing here, you are welcome of course I provide sanctuary too those who need it but now is a time of chaos here a small war blooms upon my Eastern frontier and I must have an account of your actions least I wonder that your not a part of it!.

But then since your a vampire obviously you are not a monk, you see they are presecuting my vassels I allow several unfortunate gypsies who over the years became vampire too live in that region and no doubt the monks are after them.

I do have several questions that unfortunately you must address if your too remain here, first of all what clan do you belong?, are you running or do you have permission from your judge too be here?, lastly why are you here?.

SarviaRose

"Ahh Jozeph I remember you well. I use to be the Judge of the region now held by Rafael, so I do not belong to a clan anymore, I am not on the run, and third I'm here to be with Anya."

"How Anya has told us you where killed."

"If I had been human yes but I am not. I was very close and it took many years to heal. Thankfully Anya had me buried next to her son. It was so painful to see her agony and not tell her I would heal. It took me much longer to heal than it should have I do not know why I can only think a spell was put on the sword. About 50 years ago I finally was compleatly healed and very hungery. I came out of my grave and went hunting. After that I've been looking for Anya she hides very well. Anam Cara I am so sorry"

"Anya I can say nothing more than that yes this is the man known as Tor. I have heard of a spell that makes wounds it inflects heal slowly and sometimes not at all. Do you feel comfertable being alone with him?"

"Yes I will be fine."

Lady Christina de Pond

"How long before Raphael smells Tor and knows that he's back?" I ask
"She's right I'm afraid it won't take him long to find out I"m back" replied Tor
" We need to think and we need to think fast we have a war on the Eastern front and we don't need to start another war here even though it's volitale as it is one war at a time" spoke Jozeph

Lady Ashley of De Coals

NORSEMAN

I told Tor then be welcome for if Anya trusts you than I have no doubt that you are of excellent character!.

Tor you will have back Raphaels lands soon I hope I already have plans too use the Monks too help do away with this scum, I kill him myself for general principals but unfortunately I just narrowly escaped being imprisoned by the Queen for my last shall we say removal of one from they're office!.

Raphael almost broke his neck getting back too tell the Queen of my actions, no doubt he and his cowardly band were staying with the prince and disappeared into the darkness as soon as they felt the odds were against them its unfortunate as well Raphael comes from an old respected family his father was one of the greatest knights I've ever know but that makes me believe his mothers chastity was not what it should have been for Raphael could not be the offspring of that brave man!.

I fully intend too kill Raphael if Anya doesn't do this first!.

I intend too send this band of cavaliers on patrol this coming night, they are all cowards but they cannot refuse for if they do I shall denounce them as cowards, plus I have rank over him now thanks too the Queens most excellent charms, she by the way will be here soon she's coming too view her new castle I was generous enough too give her, you may remember the prince's castle overlooking the Elbe river?.

Tor do you still feel like leading an army?, I am comtemplating hiring a force of Swiss mercenaries they would be excellent at your command if you feel up too it?.

I one the other hand have a somewhat different army, its remained hidden for sometime but these farmers you see around here are well trained and plus they already know my condition and respect it thus I respect and care for them its a very good arrangement.

Lady Christina de Pond

"I have a suggestion that might get rid of Raphael"
" what is your plan battle chief?" teased Jozeph
" I say we send Raphael and his men out but we go with him and make sure we stay on him let him get surrounded and back away and let him fight for himself. if nothing else it will exhaust our enemies and we can take them out without much of a fight and well possibly eliminate Raph and if they don't kill him well tie him to a tree and let him greet the sun" I offer
Lady Ashley of De Coals

SarviaRose

"I'd prefer to be the one who kills him."

"Anya, Jozeph can handle this."

"Tor, first off I've been living for decades on my own and I've been fighting my own battles since than.  Second he is the reason you where almost killed because of his jealous even after all these years he still wants what is was yours."

"What do you mean Anya?"

I retold him the story of what happened between Rafael and I. His eyes burn like fire Essy and I could not help but take a step away from him.

"Tor" Jozeph call. "He will pay do not worry."

"We have company coming." I interrupted having picked up on Rafael's scent.

Tor put him self between me and the doorway and I watched as Jozeph took a spot between Tor and the door. I barely could hear him whisper to Tor to let him handle this. We all tensed as Rafael came into view he stopped and stared at Tor.

"So old friend it is good to see you again." Tor said so calmly that you would not have known that he wanted to kill him/

"Tor it is a miracle."

"Yes it is but tonight I wish to get reintroduced to my wife. Jozeph would you excuse Anya and I."

Jozeph picked up the queue and motioned for Rafael to follow him as they headed back to his study.

NORSEMAN

I take Essy by the hand and we walk toward the battlements high above the valley below it is quiet there and I find time too steal a kiss from her passionate lips.

The breeze blows a cool refreshing sort of breeze but together we find it most refreshing from the heat we generate, I told Essy I fear Tor shall do something rash too Raphael and this would spell disaster for him I already have plans for his mighty band of warriors for tomorrow night early they shall be dispatched too patrol the Eastern valley they will find some monks "Thanks too our Gypsy friends!" and a merry chase they shall have but unknown too Raphael Georg has already contacted the monks and yet they wait hidden within this valley the disguised gypsies will lead them straight too them!.

Those who live shall do so in greatly reduced numbers if at all!, then when it appears they have the battle won and are tired my own army shall spill down out of the pass eliminating not only those dreaded monks but whats left of Raphael and his murdering band!, but I've given orders Raphael no doubt will run as soon as the numbers appear in the enemies favor he will be taken by a special group of my personal guards and brought back too a location I keep for such things there I may just turn him over too Anya but the fewer too see what happens the fewer too speak of whats happened!.

My dear did you think I was going too let that scoundrel trouble us long?, no! his death is certain!.

SarviaRose

Tor shuts the door after everyone leaves and walks toward me. I turn and head towards my bathing room I just want to relax before I can open the door Tor is in front of me.

"Water always did relax you and terrify you. My Gra."

"You have been gone so long, Tor I still grieved for you."

I felt his arms go around me and pull me close to him.

"Anya it almost killed me to see you bury me. I wanted to scream out to you that I was still alive."

"It killed me I buried you next to the only other person who I loved."

"I know and it warms my long dead heart that you did. You have grown into a great hunter and have a way of slipping away you are very hard to track."

"I learned from the best."

I turned in his arms so I could face him and wrapped my arms around him. I felt his hand brush hair out of my face and than rested his hand on my chin. His hand caressed my face with a soft touch.

"You don't know how I have missed you."

His lips met mine before I could respond. I felt my feet lift off the ground, Tor had lifted me up and carried me to my bed room.

"Sweet Anya my Anam Cara and my Gra I will not be parted from you again."

NORSEMAN

Raphael is becoming more and more of a nuisance he has tried every woman within sight and none will have him or his men even the gypsies won't take that wretch for a price for they know men like him are dangerous.

Essy and I stroll along the battlements and can hear the debauchery from the tower where they are quartered even now!, there are no women there so I don't even want too know what they are doing!.

But come tomorrow at twilight they have a mission they're last mission if all works out and they will be gone, I haven't time too waste the Queen is coming soon and she will expect the news of the defeat of the monks!, I intend too festoon they're heads along the main road too greet her carriage as she heads into the castle but then time will only tell!.

As for now Essy and I retire too my chambers for soon the sun rises and we have business too attend between ourselves.